A Self Absorbed Evil Human Being

DarterBlue

27 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I read itΒ 

Again with the anonymous sourcesΒ 

I honestly don't like what he said if true but why can't people come out and say I'm so and so and I can confirm it and this is how I can confirm itΒ 

41 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I read itΒ 

Again with the anonymous sourcesΒ 

I honestly don't like what he said if true but why can't people come out and say I'm so and so and I can confirm it and this is how I can confirm itΒ 

Either because people are cowards and Trump is a vengeful guy and they are afraid of him, or because it is not true. I tend to believe it is true, because I have a very negative opinion of Trump based on 36 years of observation. But I admit there is a chance I could be wrong.Β Β 

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Either because people are cowards and Trump is a vengeful guy and they are afraid of him, or because it is not true. I tend to believe it is true, because I have a very negative opinion of Trump based on 36 years of observation. But I admit there is a chance I could be wrong.Β Β 

I'll stay on side of caution and assume like most times its fake until proven otherwiseΒ 

They tried the hit job saying pence was told to be on stand by for presidential duties when trump went to Walter Reed. Pence said he was never told to be on stand byΒ 

39 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I'll stay on side of caution and assume like most times its fake until proven otherwiseΒ 

They tried the hit job saying pence was told to be on stand by for presidential duties when trump went to Walter Reed. Pence said he was never told to be on stand byΒ 

You know who stayed on the side of caution before you did? - The writer and editor, who areΒ risking their careersΒ if this were a made up hit piece.

You know who else stayed on the side of caution before you? - The Atlantic, which would be risking a MASSIVE libel suit that would probably destroy them forever if this was a made up hit piece.

You will close your eyes and plug your ears until the world ends to keep from seeing that Trump is simply not a good guy. He does not care about you, this country, or anything that doesn't personally benefit him or stroke his ego.

You can like his policies if you want, you can enjoy him being a dick and "owning the libs" that you hate. But don't be naive, he's a rotten person and always has been - people don't change in a day at 70+ years old.

Keep the hero worship going if you wish, but you know this story is true. If a libel suit doesn't hit tomorrow at 8am, that should tell you all you need to know.

• Thanks 2

Β 

3 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Β 

You can like his policies if you want, you can enjoy him being a dick and "owning the libs" that you hate. But don't be naive, he's a rotten person and always has been - people don't change in a day at 70+ years old.

Β 

Yet people re-elected crackhead marion barry...

....based on policy and all.

So you appear to have finally made a point

πŸ‘

Β 

PS: you can't sue for Libel on 'opinion' ....hope this helps.Β 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Troll said:

Β 

Yet people re-elected crackhead marion barry...

....based on policy and all.

So you appear to have finally made a point

πŸ‘

Β 

PS: you can't sue for Libel on 'opinion' ....hope this helps.Β 

It's not opinion.

They're saying Trump saidΒ these things, directly.

Hope that helps.

Β 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

It's not opinion.

They're saying Trump saidΒ these things, directly.

Hope that helps.

Β 

they who....and the entire context is fantasy opinion. 🀣

Β 

Policy over person was good tho...πŸ‘Œ

Your fingers typed it ...now all your brain has to do, is try to understand itΒ  πŸ‘

Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, Bormio said:

β€œThey” said. Β Some journalism there. Β We have seen 1,000 stories like this. Β Yawn ...

Then I expect a lawsuit pretty quickly.

If "they" just made up a bunch of quotes and attributed them to the President of the United States, in a direct effort to make him look bad - then it's the easiest lawsuit possible.

I'm sure you fanboy's would love nothing more than to see The Atlantic owned by Trump in a suit that cripples them.

But we know that's not going to happen. I'm sure he'l rage tweet about it at 6am though.

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Troll said:

they who....and the entire context is fantasy opinion. 🀣

Β 

Policy over person was good tho...πŸ‘Œ

Your fingers typed it ...now all your brain has to do, is try to understand itΒ  πŸ‘

Β 

The Atlantic.

They - the writer and publisher. By printing it, via sources they chose to protect (that obviously would have otherwise never given them the quote).

They can easily be sued if they simply made up direct quotes, attributed them to the President, and made up sources. Libel and defamation would be incredibly easy to prove if this was simply all concocted by The Atlantic's writers and editors.

So yeah, I'm sure they risked all that just to win the news cycle for one day.

- I'm not a fan of anonymous sourcing, but that alone doesn't invalidate the legitimacy of the content.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

The Atlantic.

They - the writer and publisher. By printing it, via sources they chose to protect (that obviously would have otherwise never given them the quote).

They can easily be sued if they simply made up direct quotes, attributed them to the President, and made up sources. Libel and defamation would be incredibly easy to prove if this was simply all concocted by The Atlantic's writers and editors.

- I'm not a fan of anonymous sourcing, but that alone doesn't invalidate the legitimacy of the content.

You are not a fan because sources have agendas and can lie or concoct or embellish without consequences. Β Except when it comes to Trump - you believe anything negative about him.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Then I expect a lawsuit pretty quickly.

If "they" just made up a bunch of quotes and attributed them to the President of the United States, in a direct effort to make him look bad - then it's the easiest lawsuit possible.

I'm sure you fanboy's would love nothing more than to see The Atlantic owned by Trump in a suit that cripples them.

But we know that's not going to happen. I'm sure he'l rage tweet about it at 6am though.

Trump got these people right. He could shoot someone on 5th Avenue at lunch time, and somehow, they would say it wasn't him, never mind that hundreds of people witnessed it. I have never seen anything like this in my life. Apparently there are more loons walking around than I would care to imagine. This board clearly has its fair share. Now if some of these people just acknowledged he did these things and said, "So what" I would be appalled but at least I would respect their honesty and would not have to conclude that they are delusional or gross hypocrites. But no, they will never do that ...Β Β 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

I don't want a nice guy. Aka pushover leading out country...I'll take a bad ass take no Shit from China etc kind of guy...you libs crack me up...like you hang out with the president and he is personally mean to you. Β Great economy strong military...everyone prospering.

I'll take that over "he is so mean...waaΒ ....waaaa...waa"

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I happen to think McCain richly deserved Trump’s remark. Β Not because he wasn’t a war hero, he was. Β But in politics he used it (inappropriately in my opinion) as a badge of moral superiority, which he used to lecture everyone who did not have his experience about how he was right and they were wrong. Β It was unseemly and he did it over and over. Β I was gratified when Trump refused to apologize to him. Β There are many people in politics who did not serve, but that does not invalidate their opinions on the issues confronting this nation.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Bormio said:

A lot of WW1 soldiers were called β€œsuckers” over the years and it was not a term of disdain. Β It was because their generals were blooming idiots, who got their men slaughtered in mainly useless attacks.

Good grief at you, man....how old are you, bormio?

HonestΒ question...

52 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

The Atlantic.

Fake news!

...trump all over it.Β 

He's quick.

Β