A Self Absorbed Evil Human Being

DarterBlue

10 hours ago, 181pl said:

You're too f****** stupid to see that every major city Democrats have firm control the place eventually goes to shit.. they've turned some of the finest cities in the world into raging hell holes. Look at Chicago, new york, San francisco, la, portland, Seattle, and the list goes on and on.

By the way, those are all great cities.

Maybe if you actually had an argument you could articulate why you think they're raging hell holes.

But you don't.

• 2 months later...
On 9/9/2020 at 11:59 AM, Atticus Finch said:

If only the Democrats could find a candidate who dropped out of college because she was being teased about her hair.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/politics/bs-md-pol-whos-who-district-7-klacik-20200205-tpuj4p6ofng25e6p5i4oisxvgy-story.html

Education: Attended Bowie State University, but said she dropped out after being bullied over a medical condition called alopecia that caused her hair to fall out

Loomer is a crazy person and Klacik is a joke.

How could anybody have guessed this? An unserious grifter loses her race by ~40 points but claims that it was stolen from her by the Governor of her own party.

🀑

🀑

🀑

• 2 months later...
On 9/4/2020 at 9:22 AM, DBP66 said:

and no one would baaalive Trump would say something "shitty and obnoxious" huh??….like he does everyday??….:$

Pssst....witnesses there at the time confirmed he didn't soooo......πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

but I was wondering what you would say if the case ever in fact had video evidence....Like say...πŸ€”

when you have Zero support from some so you have to drum it up...

image.png.21e038a1a0b21b4ad4b99f28d4c9f015.png

Niiiiiice ...can we get an encore?

image.png.5905e00d030e6eeb8dadb86742ab1c9d.png

You are doing great Joey....way better than the last admin that only had anonymous accusations, and newspaper hit pieces...

🀑

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Besides the murder and mayhemΒ they are all great cities!!

They are about as great as the protests are peacefulΒ 

It took you over 4 months to think of aΒ response and this is what you came up with.

By the way, those are some of the safest big cities in the history of the world. Seattle's murder rate per 100,000 is like under 5.

So much murder! So much mayhem!

On 9/3/2020 at 7:59 PM, HSFBfan said:

I read itΒ 

Again with the anonymous sourcesΒ 

I honestly don't like what he said if true but why can't people come out and say I'm so and so and I can confirm it and this is how I can confirm itΒ 

It, the article,Β was eventually found to be without merit...Very anti factual magazine and publisher is a liar...The pos who posted Β this hearsay onlthis never verifiedΒ 

On 9/3/2020 at 7:59 PM, HSFBfan said:

I read itΒ 

Again with the anonymous sourcesΒ 

I honestly don't like what he said if true but why can't people come out and say I'm so and so and I can confirm it and this is how I can confirm itΒ 

It, the article,Β was eventually found to be without merit...Very anti factual magazine and publisher is a liar...The pos who posted Β this hearsay onlthis never verifiedΒ 

On 9/3/2020 at 8:43 PM, DarterBlue said:

Either because people are cowards and Trump is a vengeful guy and they are afraid of him, or because it is not true. I tend to believe it is true, because I have a very negative opinion of Trump based on 36 years of observation. But I admit there is a chance I could be wrong.Β Β 

Article was deemed, by editor, to be unveriafiable