A Self Absorbed Evil Human Being

DarterBlue

12 hours ago, DownSouth said:

You know who stayed on the side of caution before you did? - The writer and editor, who areΒ risking their careersΒ if this were a made up hit piece.

You know who else stayed on the side of caution before you? - The Atlantic, which would be risking a MASSIVE libel suit that would probably destroy them forever if this was a made up hit piece.

You will close your eyes and plug your ears until the world ends to keep from seeing that Trump is simply not a good guy. He does not care about you, this country, or anything that doesn't personally benefit him or stroke his ego.

You can like his policies if you want, you can enjoy him being a dick and "owning the libs" that you hate. But don't be naive, he's a rotten person and always has been - people don't change in a day at 70+ years old.

Keep the hero worship going if you wish, but you know this story is true. If a libel suit doesn't hit tomorrow at 8am, that should tell you all you need to know.

The problem for these Trump worshipers is that they can't say that it's out of character or that it doesn't sound like him.

Because it sounds exactly like him.

It's similar to things that has said in public.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, concha said:

Β 

Unlike the Atlantic hit piece that the usual suspects are eating up like chocolate ice cream, this actually has some things known as details, facts and evidence...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house-officials-deny-trump-disparaged-war-dead-and-say-he-was-livid-he-could-not-visit-french-cemetery?ref=hvper.com

White House officials deny Trump disparaged war dead and say he was 'livid' he could not visit French cemetery

So concha calls it a hit piece and then links an article from the Washington Examiner and claims that it has facts.

πŸ˜„

38 minutes ago, concha said:

The guy gives weapons to the Ukrainians, pushed Europe to not buy Russian oil & gas, gets NATO to increase defense spending...

But still the same stupid talking points.

Because everything about Russia influencing the election on his behalf and the collusion with Trump associates and his refusal to say anything bad about Putin, all of that is true.

And can't be refuted.

Which is why you don't even try.

You just toady instead.

"Why should I go to that cemetery? It's filled with losers," Trump told aides after he scrapped a visit to Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris in 2018 to honor the dead service members, according to The Atlantic, which cited four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion. Trump, on the same trip, later referred to the more than 1,800 Marines who lost their lives in the Battle of Belleau Wood in France as "suckers" for getting killed, the magazine reported.

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

you know the routine...public wrote it off as "fake news" 2 years ago, and the Atlantic keep it rolling and re-hash when they can't think of the next "fake news" to report...wash-rinse-repeat...O.o

FIFY πŸ‘

PS: So you gonna watchΒ  election night with Ironman? LOLOL

Heard he was buying the πŸ•

Β 

Β 

15 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Trump got these people right. He could shoot someone on 5th Avenue at lunch time, and somehow, they would say it wasn't him, never mind that hundreds of people witnessed it. I have never seen anything like this in my life. Apparently there are more loons walking around than I would care to imagine. This board clearly has its fair share. Now if some of these people just acknowledged he did these things and said, "So what" I would be appalled but at least I would respect their honesty and would not have to conclude that they are delusional or gross hypocrites. But no, they will never do that ...Β Β 

I'm shocked at how so many can't honestly think for themselves.Β  It's weird.Β  Whatever he says they believe, whatever childish nickname he gives they do the same.Β  It's like a bizzaro would of simon says.Β 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I'm shocked at how so many can't honestly think for themselves.Β  It's weird.Β  Whatever he says they believe, whatever childish nickname he gives they do the same.Β  It's like a bizzaro would of simon says.Β 

Well I'm shocked you still run around making a fool of yourself, disliking other people's posts where you can't find any reply.... 🀣

πŸ†

Talk about childish LOL.

giphy.gif

Β 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

25 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

FOIA fact check showing Goldberg's "sources" to be pretty unreliable, and debunking at least part of the Atlantic article, FWIW.

FWIW,

The Atlantic, Jeffrey Goldberg and four sources vs. an unverified twitter handle named Techno Fog.

That story is also not central to, well, anything really.

Just zulu1128 being zulu1128.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

FWIW,

The Atlantic, Jeffrey Goldberg and four sources vs. an unverified twitter handle named Techno Fog.

Who posts the actual flight scrub emails showing it was indeed done for weather, whichΒ the "four sources" claim in the article was not the case.Β 

10 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

That story is also not central to, well, anything really.

It's one of their claims inΒ the same article, boob. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

So they clearly lied about the flight, but they're definitely telling the truth about that other part!Β πŸ˜‚

Just Andy being Andy...throwing another tantrum every time inconvenient facts sour his preconceived view lol.Β 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Who posts the actual flight scrub emails showing it was indeed done for weather, whichΒ the "four sources" claim in the article was not the case.

You have no idea if that's what he posed.

They're just screenshots of emails.

From an unverified twitter account called Techno Fog.

And it's not even important to the story.

• Like 1