A Self Absorbed Evil Human Being

DarterBlue

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

It was a dig at Trump's hair.

Stop being silly for once, zulu1128.

That seems easy enough to do without lying, no? 🤷‍♂️

EhC1C3NXcAYzlaw?format=png&name=900x900

9 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You have no idea if that's what he posed.

They're just screenshots of emails.

No, it's pretty obvious to any non-moron what they are lol.

9 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

From an unverified twitter account called Techno Fog.

And it's not even important to the story.

The sources and/or Goldberg are clearly lying about the reason for the flight cancellation, in the same article that you assume is 100% true. So unnamed, obviously unreliable sources lying in the same article isn't important to the story? 

You're clearly struggling here. Best move on lol. 

Politics

Anonymous White House Source Claims Trump Punched A Baby
September 4th, 2020

article-6949-4.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C.—An anonymous report from anonymous sources confirmed without a doubt that Trump has punched a baby directly in the face, completely unprovoked. According to the anonymous sources that are so anonymous they speak mainly through quiet whispers carried along on the north winds, Trump was in the Oval Office when he saw the innocent baby and ruthlessly assaulted him.

"That baby, he looked at me funny," said Trump, according to 48 sources who wish to remain unidentified. "I know a funny look when I see one. What a dope! That baby looks like a complete and total loser. You want a piece of me, baby?" 

Secret witnesses who have not been named are confirming that Trump wound up and punched the baby square in the face, even though the baby had done nothing aggressive or right-wing that would rightly provoke such an attack. "I prefer babies who aren't total losers," said Trump. "That baby was a complete disaster. Looked at me funny. Probably a member of Antifa. Sad."

Nancy Pelosi has confirmed that the anonymous sources cited by the media have leaked further information on Trump's alleged altercation with the baby. She has assured the public she will be conducting a thorough and anonymous investigation.

The media has reached out to the baby, who chooses to remain anonymous. According to media investigators, the baby, in his first words, has anonymously endorsed Biden for president.

Republicans have denied the allegations, calling them "stupid" and "ridiculous" and saying they're 95% sure Trump would never do anything like that.

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

. zulu1128 working hard!! 😀

you're actually just Powning yourself.....not to hard to point it out...

38 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yes, verified accounts with actual government headers are actually important.

👍

For what ...  verified propaganda ?

2 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

FOIA fact check showing Goldberg's "sources" to be pretty unreliable, and debunking at least part of the Atlantic article, FWIW. 

I remember the incident.  I guess people will have to decide for themselves if they believe 'Techno Fog' or if they think a helicopter can fly in a moderate to light rain or not.  Not that it will change any minds whatsoever, here is an article about the controversy at the time, ironically published in the Atlantic, including the weather in half hour increments (worst was noon light rain):

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/11/can-trumps-helicopter-marine-one-fly-rain/575695/

At the end of the day Macron, Merkel, and Trudeau all made the ceremony, and Trump didn't.  Most leaders have a back-up plan for bad weather. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

I remember the incident.  I guess people will have to decide for themselves if they believe 'Techno Fog' or if they think a helicopter can fly in a moderate to light rain or not.  Not that it will change any minds whatsoever, here is an article about the controversy at the time, ironically published in the Atlantic, including the weather in half hour increments (worst was noon light rain):

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/11/can-trumps-helicopter-marine-one-fly-rain/575695/

At the end of the day Macron, Merkel, and Trudeau all made the ceremony, and Trump didn't.  Most leaders have a back-up plan for bad weather. 

how do you know it was not a security threat....clue...you don't.

BTW: if there were ANY truth AT ALL to the 'anonymous opinion' of the Atlantic story....then it must have been some fleeting highlight moment....since he podiumed a graveyard for a half hour in the pouring rain the very next day....🙄 ....must have been faking it at that point right? 🤣

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

They can decide if they believe Jason Leopold as well, I guess...since he originally obtained the documents in 2019 when the original assclench over it occurred. 

At the end of the day, it's confirmed that the Navy cancelled the flight, and either Goldberg or the sources in question lied about the reason in the article. That's not in dispute. 

People can decide for themselves if that makes the rest of the article (and said sources) less credible, I suppose. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I suppose that's what you hope even though it's not really even related to the main point.

Of course it is. The credibility of the article is the point that's been discussed for the entire thread. 🤷‍♂️

You're just being stupid on purpose to deflect away from getting skull dented again lol. 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

They can decide if they believe Jason Leopold as well, I guess...since he originally obtained the documents in 2019 when the original assclench over it occurred. 

At the end of the day, it's confirmed that the Navy cancelled the flight, and either Goldberg or the sources in the article in question lied about the reason. That's not in dispute. 

People can decide for themselves if that makes the rest of the article (and said sources) less credible, I suppose. 🤷‍♂️

All you have to do is look at the article gibberish posted....

If you know anything about anything as it relates to flying....

you can easily see that the author there

National correspondent at The Atlantic

Is scratching and full of shit in his "conspiracy theory"...🤣....the read is too comical....🤣🤣🤣
James  thinks  Icing only happens when a plane is "in the clouds"  BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAaaa

BELIEVE ME ......BELIEVE ME   LOLOL

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, concha said:

Politics

Anonymous White House Source Claims Trump Punched A Baby
September 4th, 2020

article-6949-4.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C.—An anonymous report from anonymous sources confirmed without a doubt that Trump has punched a baby directly in the face, completely unprovoked. According to the anonymous sources that are so anonymous they speak mainly through quiet whispers carried along on the north winds, Trump was in the Oval Office when he saw the innocent baby and ruthlessly assaulted him.

"That baby, he looked at me funny," said Trump, according to 48 sources who wish to remain unidentified. "I know a funny look when I see one. What a dope! That baby looks like a complete and total loser. You want a piece of me, baby?" 

Secret witnesses who have not been named are confirming that Trump wound up and punched the baby square in the face, even though the baby had done nothing aggressive or right-wing that would rightly provoke such an attack. "I prefer babies who aren't total losers," said Trump. "That baby was a complete disaster. Looked at me funny. Probably a member of Antifa. Sad."

Nancy Pelosi has confirmed that the anonymous sources cited by the media have leaked further information on Trump's alleged altercation with the baby. She has assured the public she will be conducting a thorough and anonymous investigation.

The media has reached out to the baby, who chooses to remain anonymous. According to media investigators, the baby, in his first words, has anonymously endorsed Biden for president.

Republicans have denied the allegations, calling them "stupid" and "ridiculous" and saying they're 95% sure Trump would never do anything like that.

Exactly. This just about covers the rest of the ridiculous bullshit accusation that the asshole left and media will perpetuate upon our great President between now and the election (and beyond if he wins). 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Those have normal hair built for all weather. 

Our guy?....NOT so much. 😂

Guess you JUST can't help it,

but KEEP FORGETTING....

His hair was more than adequate in the rain

just a few hours later.

Never seen actual logic elude someone as much as yourself...

Consider yourself 'special'.

👌

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Troll said:

Guess you JUST can't help it,

but KEEP FORGETTING....

His hair was more than adequate in the rain

just a few hours later.

Never seen actual logic elude someone as much as yourself...

Consider yourself 'special'.

👌

Fox News' Natl' Security Correspondent is confirming the quotes by Trump.

There's plenty more, you can click on her tweets if you want to read them.