• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So you think Madison would be a good match for them (a team we have beaten by double digits 2 straight years) but we would get blown out by them    What happened to always be honest nolebull

Brentwood is insanely rich, if Brentwood ever decide nobody's beating them it will happen. Especially scientologists, this is not even close to being a game of the week in Nashville, dammit man..

600-700. something like that. They suck.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

38283B89-3836-4B45-B109-DA7236E266BC.jpeg

Two Suwanee teams represented, I'm happy! Also, I love the spelling of Hollywood.

Don't sleep on the American Fork vs. Skyridge game. I think that one should be very interesting.

And of course, Go North Gwinnett!

This question is just for the Georgia people, but which game is better: Dacula at Mill Creek or Johns Creek at Milton. Trying to pick the game that is overall better (talent, how close the score will be, etc.)

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

This question is just for the Georgia people, but which game is better: Dacula at Mill Creek or Johns Creek at Milton. Trying to pick the game that is overall better (talent, how close the score will be, etc.)

The JC/Milton game

• Thanks 1
33 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

The JC/Milton game

Interesting, because I would have thought the Dacula-Mill Creek game to be closer. Dacula took Brookwood to 4 OTs and the Broncos are a good team this year. Just doesn't seem like Johns Creek can keep up with Milton.

33 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Interesting, because I would have thought the Dacula-Mill Creek game to be closer. Dacula took Brookwood to 4 OTs and the Broncos are a good team this year. Just doesn't seem like Johns Creek can keep up with Milton.

It's more so because of milton. They have some big time players, and I think JC has a couple high profile guys. 

3 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

It's more so because of milton. They have some big time players, and I think JC has a couple high profile guys. 

Do you think Dacula and Mill Creek will have a closer score though?