Play of the year!

Nolebull813

29 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Lol at trying to give hoover credit for some shit like that Bro. 

Im gonna top that! The kid that had laterals 3, 7, 16 and the TD drove through Marietta two years ago.......

I win! 😂 

Not giving credit coon ass. Just stating facts.  How many Marietta former assistant Coaches are college head coaches,  college assistants or high school head coaches now?  You have gotten more miles out of 1 state title by Marietta than anybody in history.  

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Not giving credit coon ass. Just stating facts.  How many Marietta former assistant Coaches are college head coaches,  college assistants or high school head coaches now?  You have gotten more miles out of 1 state title by Marietta than anybody in history.  

How many have families came out of one hsfb coach that men over a decade later ride the nuts of? 

I’m glad you’re here though Bro. You’re good folk. Also you get to enjoy real hsfb because bama hsfb has three teams and the rest are trash.......

And lets be honest. Nobody gives a fuck about anybody but defending champions. Everybody else is Reliving glory days. 

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

How many have families came out of one hsfb coach that men over a decade later ride the nuts of? 

I’m glad you’re here though Bro. You’re good folk. Also you get to enjoy real hsfb because bama hsfb has three teams and the rest are trash.......

And lets be honest. Nobody gives a fuck about anybody but defending champions. Everybody else is Reliving glory days. 

I would be the same way if I was an LSU fan about 2019 since LSU has been always looking up at Alabama. The last time LSU won the SEC back to back was 1935 and 1936.  By the way what high school did you attend?

If the defending champs is the only thing that matters why are the cowboys and yankees the most valuable teams.

• 2 weeks later...