2 officers ambushed while sitting in their car last night

imaGoodBoyNow

3 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Will you also not sit back and watch your fellow citizens get executed by the police?

asking for a friend 

Yes some cases but when I see a rapist getting his name put on NFL helmet really blows my mind

let me ask you a question do you protest when a lil kid in the ghetto gets his head blown off by a stray bullet from a gang banger

No ? So why the fuck should I protest black lives for when criminals get shot

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Will you also not sit back and watch your fellow citizens get executed by the police?

asking for a friend 

An unarmed black is less likely to be shot by a cop than be hit by lightning in a given year.

He is hundreds of times more likely to be killed by another black man.

Now, are there reforms that might be made? Sure.  Is this false narrative of rampant police killings true or worth tearing the country apart? Absolutely not.

You know what tend to be fairly consistent narratives regarding the highly publicized deaths of black men at the hands of the police?

Combinations of the following tend to apply:

• They were a criminal
  • On drugs 
  • Resisting arrest
  • Assaulting an officer
  • Disobeying lawful orders
  • Reaching for a weapon?...

There seems to be a real shortage of people who were just good alcohol-free and drug-free citizens who were minding their own business when the cops came along and shot them for no damned reason. 

But BLM gets famous and gets millions.  Meanwhile, how's the murder rate in the typical Dem-run hood in America's cities?

26 minutes ago, concha said:

An unarmed black is less likely to be shot by a cop than be hit by lightning in a given year.

Now, are there reforms that might be made? Sure.  Is this false narrative of rampant police killings true or worth tearing the country apart? Absolutely not.

You know what tend to be fairly consistent narratives regarding the highly publicized deaths of black men at the hands of the police?

• They were a criminal
  • On drugs 
  • Resisting arrest
  • Assaulting an officer

There seems to be a real shortage of people who were just good alcohol-free and drug-free citizens who were minding their own business when the cops came along and shot them for no damned reason. 

But BLM gets famous and gets millions.  Meanwhile, how's the murder rate in the typical Dem-run hood in America's cities?

so you are saying cops shoot criminals because they are criminals not blacks because they are black.... I agree.

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

At the end of day arbery would still be alive today if he wasn’t breaking into homes committing crimes 

spin it how you want but those are the facts

Arbery would be alive if not for two idiots who decided to take the law into their own hands. He would have been peacefully arrested and put in jail if he had committed a crime. Or maybe not, knowing what we know about cops. 

13 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Arbery would be alive if not for two idiots who decided to take the law into their own hands. He would have been peacefully arrested and put in jail if he had committed a crime. Or maybe not, knowing what we know about cops. 

What we know about the cops is that an unarmed black man is more likely to be hit by lightning in a given year than shot dead by a police officer.

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Yes some cases but when I see a rapist getting his name put on NFL helmet really blows my mind

let me ask you a question do you protest when a lil kid in the ghetto gets his head blown off by a stray bullet from a gang banger

No ? So why the fuck should I protest black lives for when criminals get shot

1.I missed where someone was convicted of rape.Please correct me if I’m wrong.

2.yes plenty of people march in protest of gang violence 

3 whatever injustice occurs to whomever it occurs you should point it out

1 hour ago, concha said:

• They were a criminal
  • On drugs 
  • Resisting arrest
  • Assaulting an officer

First and foremost I never mentioned any particular race so I don’t know why you would go off on a tangent about black men.

The problem with law enforcement as I see it is they are trained to kill citizens.Yes I completely understand how dangerous a job they have but they are not an occupying army.

They kill people when they absolutely don’t have to because that is their training.

29 minutes ago, concha said:

What we know about the cops is that an unarmed black man is more likely to be hit by lightning in a given year than shot dead by a police officer.

There are 25 million lightning strikes a year. There are just under 700,000 cops in America. Saying that a million people get struck by lightning and only 500,000 get shot by cops (just for example) is flawed logic.

1 minute ago, Ararar said:

First and foremost I never mentioned any particular race so I don’t know why you would go off on a tangent about black men.

The problem with law enforcement as I see it is they are trained to kill citizens.Yes I completely understand how dangerous a job they have but they are not an occupying army.

They kill people when they absolutely don’t have to because that is their training.

Save the disingenuous bullshit about race.

Police are not "trained to kill citizens".  They are trained to eliminate a threat if it exists and is needed.

There are some 750k or so law enforcement officers in this country.

How many citizens are killed who are unarmed? Not assaulting an officer at the time? Not resisting arrest? 

Damned few.

Typical leftist reflex to demand absolutely zero fucking self-responsibility from anyone under their tent.

If memory serves, last year there were 14 black and 29 white unarmed people shot dead by the police (and many of those were assaulting the cop etc).  That's 43, excusing any bullshit they might have been doing. In a nation of 330 million people.

The narrative is bullshit.

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

There are 25 million lightning strikes a year. There are just under 700,000 cops in America. Saying that a million people get struck by lightning and only 500,000 get shot by cops (just for example) is flawed logic.

Well maybe we should factor in rainy vs sunny days?

Some 43 white and black people were shot dead while unarmed last year (and many of those were assaulting the cop, trying to grab the cop's weapon etc).

Here's an assignment for you:

How many people were shot dead by cops in the last year who weren't on drugs, resisting arrest, assaulting the cop, trying to grab the cop's weapon etc?

It should be a big number based on the left's narrative.

So, how many in our nation of 330 million people?

1 hour ago, concha said:

Save the disingenuous bullshit about race.

Police are not "trained to kill citizens".  They are trained to eliminate a threat if it exists and is needed.

There are some 750k or so law enforcement officers in this country.

How many citizens are killed who are unarmed? Not assaulting an officer at the time? Not resisting arrest? 

Damned few.

Typical leftist reflex to demand absolutely zero fucking self-responsibility from anyone under their tent.

If memory serves, last year there were 14 black and 29 white unarmed people shot dead by the police (and many of those were assaulting the cop etc).  That's 43, excusing any bullshit they might have been doing. In a nation of 330 million people.

The narrative is bullshit.

Don’t get mad at me because you played the race card.own that.
again why did you bring political affiliation into this? 
im not a member of either party because both of you is what’s destroying this country.

continue with your talking points agenda while Rome burns

2 hours ago, concha said:

Well maybe we should factor in rainy vs sunny days?

Some 43 white and black people were shot dead while unarmed last year (and many of those were assaulting the cop, trying to grab the cop's weapon etc).

Here's an assignment for you:

How many people were shot dead by cops in the last year who weren't on drugs, resisting arrest, assaulting the cop, trying to grab the cop's weapon etc?

It should be a big number based on the left's narrative.

So, how many in our nation of 330 million people?

The real question is how many white people were shot that HAD all these previous convictions? Definitely less than black people. And it's that inherent bias that cops should get in trouble for. Cops have put so much fear into the black community that parents have to teach their kids certain different ways in order to survive a traffic stop and whatnot. Even innocent black people now are recording their arrests because they want others to see the injustices, even when they have done no wrong. That should not be happening. You don't take human instinct into account. Go watch the movie Sully. They teach you all about human instinct and it's impact.

43 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Cops have put so much fear into the black community that parents have to teach their kids certain different ways in order to survive a traffic stop and whatnot. 

You mean like actually not break the law and just comply to police orders, Don’t swallow big bags of Fentanyl etc etc 

chris Rick gets it 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

The real question is how many white people were shot that HAD all these previous convictions? Definitely less than black people. And it's that inherent bias that cops should get in trouble for. Cops have put so much fear into the black community that parents have to teach their kids certain different ways in order to survive a traffic stop and whatnot. Even innocent black people now are recording their arrests because they want others to see the injustices, even when they have done no wrong. That should not be happening. You don't take human instinct into account. Go watch the movie Sully. They teach you all about human instinct and it's impact.

Cops have put fear  into the black community?  Or is it high black crime rates that are the root cause?

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

Don’t get mad at me because you played the race card.own that.
again why did you bring political affiliation into this? 
im not a member of either party because both of you is what’s destroying this country.

continue with your talking points agenda while Rome burns

You're a very poor bullshitter.

Race not involved in this thread?  🤡  💩

1 hour ago, concha said:

Cops have put fear  into the black community?  Or is it high black crime rates that are the root cause?

It's cops jobs to diffuse a situation, not escalate in. They know what they signed up for. If they can't have the training to diffuse a situation instead of just shooting, they should just quit.

11 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

It's cops jobs to diffuse a situation, not escalate in. They know what they signed up for. If they can't have the training to diffuse a situation instead of just shooting, they should just quit.

And overwhelmingly, they do.

It seems every time this gets discussed, there is NEVER a mention from the left of the responsibility of the citizen to obey the effing law and obey lawful police commands.

Took some drugs?  That's the cop's problem. Not yours.

Decide to resist arrest?  That's the cop's problem. Not yours.

Repeatedly ignoring and disobeying legal commands??  That's the cop's problem. Not yours.

You are sucking up to a SCAM.  Cops DO NOT kill wantonly.

But it's easy as shit to ignore your own community's lawlessness and problems by pointing at the cops.  Fools are protesting cops while deaths in African-American communities are going up. In many cases sharply. And NOT due to cops.

When you walk out the door tomorrow, young man, the biggest threat to your life - and it's not close - is another black man.  NOT a cop. In fact, if you were to put the risks side-by-side in a bar graph, the risk of being killed by a cop would be difficult to see. Effectively invisible.

But keep buying into the scam.

Stupidity should be painful.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, concha said:

It seems every time this gets discussed, there is NEVER a mention from the left of the responsibility of the citizen to obey the effing law and obey lawful police commands.

Repeatedly ignoring and disobeying legal commands??  That's the cop's problem. Not yours.

But it's easy as shit to ignore your own community's lawlessness and problems by pointing at the cops.  Fools are protesting cops while deaths in African-American communities are going up. In many cases sharply. And NOT due to cops.

When you walk out the door tomorrow, young man, the biggest threat to your life - and it's not close - is another black man.  NOT a cop. In fact, if you were to put the risks side-by-side in a bar graph, the risk of being killed by a cop would be difficult to see. Effectively invisible.

It’s not his fault, he’s a baby still, it’s his parents fault for brainwashing him to think it’s okay to break the law 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, concha said:

There are still some cops that plant marijuana and other drugs in people's cars to frame them. But no, we should NEVER mention those.

And honestly, if you're threatened by a black man walking towards you without a weapon, you don't deserve to be a cop. Or walking into a car in Blake's case. I thought being a police officer came with courage, not instant fear.