2 officers ambushed while sitting in their car last night

imaGoodBoyNow

I mean, people throw tantrums when NFL refs make a bad call (which in the long term means nothing unless you're a Saints fan), but they'll excuse mistakes by the police. How can we be more watchful over referees for a football game than people who are supposed to be protecting our lives (instead of killing them).

Just now, ngdawg said:

Shoot him in the arm or leg. No need to shoot to kill. Shoot to injure.

Have you ever shot a gun?

There is a reason why cops are told to shoot center of mass.

It's real life. Not fucking Nintendo.

At the distance that guys was, it probably would take take him a second and change to get to the cop.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

Have you ever shot a gun?

There is a reason why cops are told to shoot center of mass.

It's real life. Not fucking Nintendo.

At the distance that guys was, it probably would take take him a second and change to get to the cop.

Yes, after shooting someone in the leg, they become the Terminator and just regrow a new one. What happened to situational training for officers instead of extra time at the gun range. That's the problem here, they aren't even trained the right way.

3 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

There are still some cops that plant marijuana and other drugs in people's cars to frame them. But no, we should NEVER mention those.

And honestly, if you're threatened by a black man walking towards you without a weapon, you don't deserve to be a cop. Or walking into a car in Blake's case. I thought being a police officer came with courage, not instant fear.

I don't care if you mention them.  

The issue is that you expect nothing from the other guy.

And I love how leftist clowns massage events like you just did.

This guy had just violated a restraining order. He was credibly accused of sexual offenses.  He resisted arrest. He shrugged off being tasered. Twice.  He ignored lawful commands to stop. And he then reached into a car where he had a weapon.

"Walking towards you".

How full of shit and intellectually dishonest can you be?

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Yes, after shooting someone in the leg, they become the Terminator and just regrow a new one. What happened to situational training for officers instead of extra time at the gun range. That's the problem here, they aren't even trained the right way.

Your ignorance is just astonishing.

I don't care if you mention them.  

The issue is that you expect nothing from the other guy.

And I love how leftist clowns massage events like you just did.

This guy had just violated a restraining order. He was credibly accused of sexual offenses.  He resisted arrest. He shrugged off being tasered. Twice.  He ignored lawful commands to stop. And he then reached into a car where he had a weapon.

"Walking towards you".

How full of shit and intellectually dishonest can you be?

You okay with shooting 9 and 12 year olds too? There are so many cases of this but all you guys do is come up with excuses. Yes, excuses. That's all I'm hearing here about the victims.

So you haven't been assaulted by multiple white criminals intent on killing you?

That's nice.

I just stay home. I don't use being brave as an excuse to go around shooting people. Aren't you the one always criticizing the decision-making skills of young people? But noooo, not here! Nice double standard you have going here.

If you're a leftist, it's irresponsible. If you're righty, you're brave!

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

You okay with shooting 9 and 12 year olds too? There are so many cases of this but all you guys do is come up with excuses. Yes, excuses. That's all I'm hearing here about the victims.

How many?

And "excuses"?

You were just shown to be completely dishonest.

You will literally bend yourself up into a pretzel rather than accept the truth of the big scam.

Meanwhile, the Dems will do NOTHING about black-on-black crime killing thousands upon thousands every year.

Don't look at the real problem!

Look over here at the bullshit we've manufactured!

11 minutes ago, concha said:

How many?

And "excuses"?

You were just shown to be completely dishonest.

You will literally bend yourself up into a pretzel rather than accept the truth of the big scam.

Meanwhile, the Dems will do NOTHING about black-on-black crime killing thousands upon thousands every year.

Don't look at the real problem!

Look over here at the bullshit we've manufactured!

You mean the BS that you have manufactured.

This is a big problem but you'd rather use your prilege to care less and be selfish. Now, tell me what 9 or 12 year old boy deserves to die. I'm sure you'd throw a fit if your smart kid made a dumb decision and some stupid police officer killed him.

9 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

And why is that? Is it bad that I prefer life over death?

Because it is so unrealistic and I can’t stand when people fall back on that and have never been in that situation or trained like that in real life. It leads to the people who didn’t create the situation being severely hurt or killed.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol 😝 it’s so easy just injure him jusr don’t kill him,

fuck NG u need a noble prize for that, why hasn’t anyone thought of that before

And yet I've not received an explanation as to why it's so hard to NOT kill someone. Especially people who are unarmed. 

7 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

You mean the BS that you have manufactured.

This is a big problem but you'd rather use your prilege to care less and be selfish. Now, tell me what 9 or 12 year old boy deserves to die. I'm sure you'd throw a fit if your smart kid made a dumb decision and some stupid police officer killed him.

You are literally bending over backwards to justify this crap.

Now your resorting to snowflake privilege BS. LMAO.

Now where's that list of all the 9 and 12 year old kids killed by cops?

Meanwhile, Tuba Kid will ignore all the <<many, many more>> young kids killed in black-on-black violence and the several thousand black killed by other blacks every year, most of which happen in Dem-run places where the Dems provide no opportunities, shitty schools and don't give a rat's ass.  But Tuba Kid will dutifully ignore that and act like it's all a cop problem.  Dems count on ignorance and gullibility of minorities.  Tuba Kid won't disappoint.

• Like 1

Just now, Cossacks said:

Because it is so unrealistic and I can’t stand when people fall back on that and have never been in that situation or trained like that in real life. It leads to the people who didn’t create the situation being severely hurt or killed.

Aren't cops supposed to be one of the most skilled peoples in the country? If not, why do they still have jobs? And if someone is unarmed, you don't have the training to diffuse that situation? Come on.

Just now, concha said:

You are literally bending over backwards to justify this crap.

Now your resorting to snowflake privilege BS. LMAO.

Now where's that list of all the 9 and 12 year old kids killed by cops?

Meanwhile, Tuba Kid will ignore all the <<many, many more>> young kids killed in black-on-black violence and the several thousand black killed by other blacks every year, most of which happen in Dem-run places where the Dems provide no opportunities, shitty schools and don't give a rat's ass.  But Tuba Kid will dutifully ignore that and act like it's all a cop problem.  Dems count on ignorance and gullibility of minorities.  Tuba Kid won't disappoint.

You're so brainwashed by your love for the cops that you don't even see what's right in front of you. And yes, black-on-black crime happens, but that doesn't mean white police officers should add to it.

13 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

And why is that? Is it bad that I prefer life over death?

Because you actually believe shooting someone coming at you in a moving arm or leg with a fraction of a second to react is the realistic and smart option.

You play too much Nintendo and watch too many movies.

• Thanks 1

Just now, concha said:

Because you actually believe shooting someone coming at you in a moving arm or leg with a fraction of a second to react is the realistic and smart option.

You play too much Nintendo and watch too many movies.

A bullet travels faster than any arm movement. And what's with shooting people 7 times? Shoot them a couple times and don't aim to kill them. Why are cops being hired if they're going to immediately resort to violence. This is like a one-way ticket to make mistakes that normal people can't make and not get punished for it.