2 officers ambushed while sitting in their car last night

imaGoodBoyNow

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

No I’m saying I challenged you to show me one guy that got shot complying and you immediately Diverted to white people

Just taking after you. You do the same things. We were talking about cops and shooting and you switched to complying. So blind that you can't see yourself.

Just now, ngdawg said:

If you can't injure someone but instead kill them, you are no better than a citizen. All that training becomes a waste.

More situational training is needed. Can't believe people will disagree with this.

Do everyone a favor and go and do some research into shooting accuracy in threat situations.

Until then, just do everyone a favor and shut up.

Your are incredibly ignorant and gullible.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

You duck and dodge like no other.

You're the perfect liberal.

Lmao he’s the ultimate dodger

11 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

You should try that. You'd live.

The black man won't. 

9 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Show me one fucking video where a black man got shot complying 

I’ll wait 

7 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Show me one where a white man got killed walking back to his car. Or carrying a toy gun. Or eating ice cream in his living room. Or sitting on his porch talking to his grandma.

Just now, concha said:

Do everyone a favor and go and do some research into shooting accuracy in threat situations.

Until then, just do everyone a favor and shut up.

Your are incredibly ignorant and gullible.

Do everyone a favor and realize that you are only disagreeing whenever I say something. Even when I say that I want cops to get more training (which is anti-liberal), you disagree. Come on man.

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

You give excuses like no other.

You're the perfect idiot.

I actually provide facts. Stats and shit like that.

Try not to grow up stupid and ignorant.

You'll no doubt keep throwing around BS about cops shooting in the arm and make NO effort to actually educate your ignorant self on the subject.

Again, a perfect liberal.

Strive for more.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

I actually provide facts. Stats and shit like that.

Try not to grow up stupid and ignorant.

You'll no doubt keep throwing around BS about cops shooting in the arm and make NO effort to actually educate your ignorant self on the subject.

Again, a perfect liberal.

Strive for more.

"A perfect liberal" who advocates for more officer training.

Maybe you need to revise your facts.

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Do everyone a favor and realize that you are only disagreeing whenever I say something. Even when I say that I want cops to get more training (which is anti-liberal), you disagree. Come on man.

The difference between us is that i actually know what I'm talking about.

You will throw out a BS opinion and then skip to something else when I prove you wrong.

You won't even make the slightest effort to educate yourself about shooting and the effects of threat situations. Why?  Because you know that the people here who have told you that you are wrong will be proven correct.

Better to stick with the bullshit narrative than be right.

1 minute ago, concha said:

The difference between us is that i actually know what I'm talking about.

You will throw out a BS opinion and then skip to something else when I prove you wrong.

You won't even make the slightest effort to educate yourself about shooting and the effects of threat situations. Why?  Because you know that the people here who have told you that you are wrong will be proven correct.

Better to stick with the bullshit narrative than be right.

Right. So you'd rather kill a person than injure them. Makes perfect sense! I DEFINITELY believe you now.

And I am wrong for preferring that someone spend time in jail or being dead? The lack of humanity here shocks me.

3 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Right. So you'd rather kill a person than injure them. Makes perfect sense! I DEFINITELY believe you now.

And I am wrong for preferring that someone spend time in jail or being dead? The lack of humanity here shocks me.

It doesn’t work like that , the cop isn’t gonna shoot you once in the foot and put himself and other citizens in danger, that cop is gonna shoot to take you down, you wouldn’t last a day in these guys shoes, you’d be killed by one of these criminals trying to shoot him in the hand

6 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

You just won't do any research, will you?

Of course not.

• Haha 1

It doesn’t work like that , the cop isn’t gonna shoot you once in the foot and put himself and other citizens in danger, that cop is gonna shoot to take you down, you wouldn’t last a day in these guys shoes, you’d be killed by one of these criminals trying to shoot him in the hand

I don't mean that specific like hand or foot or toe. I mean like shoulder or leg. Bigger targets in comparison to a foot or hand. Don't go for the kill like it's COD.

• Haha 1

This kid actually thinks that shooting someone in the arm or leg in a high-adrenaline threat situation is easy.  🤡

He doesn't have the slightest fucking clue but is all too happy to make up a bunch of PC bullshit about it.

And like a true liberal he doesn't have the slightest interest in actually learning anything.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

I don't mean that specific like hand or foot or toe. I mean like shoulder or leg. Bigger targets in comparison to a foot or hand. Don't go for the kill like it's COD.

Lmao how far is the shoulder to the neck? Lol it’s so easy right , you try shooting a gun and be 100 % accurate cause if ur off ur missing him or shooting him in the head

Just now, concha said:

This kid actually thinks that shooting someone in the arm or leg in a high-adrenaline threat situation is easy.  🤡

He doesn't have the slightest fucking clue but is all too happy to make up a bunch of PC bullshit about it.

And like a true liberal he doesn't have the slightest interest in actually learning anything.

Yeah I see this is going nowhere I’m going to bed, you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make that sumbitch drink 

Lmao how far is the shoulder to the neck? Lol it’s so easy right , you try shooting a gun and be 100 % accurate cause if ur off ur missing him or shooting him in the head

Problem is that they're basically never accurate. And they don't even attempt to be accurate. So what's the point of all the gun training they get? Completely useless.

Just now, ngdawg said:

Problem is that they're basically never accurate. And they don't even attempt to be accurate. So what's the point of all the gun training they get? Completely useless.

The cops make a helluva lot more effort to be accurate than you do about knowing WTF you are talking about.

Truth.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1