Officer attacks innocent black man at a traffic stop

Ga96

21 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Go figure goodgirl where you at ? Cop fired and hopefully goes to jail and gets his ass beat. With his behavior im sure someone in jail is waiting for him.

https://fotoscapes.com/lookbook/jxfeezhY/sheriff-deputy-on-video-punching-black-man-in-georgia-fired

Let me do a background check on the victim , gotta make sure he’s not a rapist

ill b bak 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

A000FEA4-916F-4ED2-8708-5BB180D8D7AC.jpeg

W-T-F is wrong with these people??!!! Not watching one fucking second of these shitbag professional sports leagues (maybe minus the NHL in due time). These assholes display in clear view for all of us as to where their allegiances lie. And it ain’t the great USA fans that FUCKING MADE them. Fucking sellout assholes. All of em. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Turn your volume up. The choice is yours. #KAG

Praying, praying, praying....like nobody’s business...that these asshole fucks don’t somehow steal a Trump win. I will support Trump 1000000% to come in with the feds to unite with local LE to either killl or round these mutherfuckers up into concentration camps and let justice be served according to our DOJ. And I won’t think for 1 fucking second that he’s being tyrannical or out of line. I’m done. WE are all done. Bet your ass on that. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Go figure goodgirl where you at ? Cop fired and hopefully goes to jail and gets his ass beat. With his behavior im sure someone in jail is waiting for him.

https://fotoscapes.com/lookbook/jxfeezhY/sheriff-deputy-on-video-punching-black-man-in-georgia-fired

Question should be asked is what Roderick  did to deserve it, video only is at end of struggle 

• Thumbs Down 1

Walker is a criminal

Jail records show Walker has been charged with two counts of battery and two counts of obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers. There is no bond listed on the jail records.

However, the Magistrate's Office denied him a bond because Walker has a felony probation warrant out of Fulton County for cruelty to children, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, and a failure to appear warrant out of Hapeville, the sheriff's office said.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

How do these people afford to not be at work? I just don’t fucking get it

If ones of my sons did that, the injuries and embarrassment of getting tossed by that cop would be the least of his worries.

The left has made it such that these twats think they can fuck with the police and get away with it.

I'd like to shake that cop's hand and buy him a beer.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Innocent kid gets run over by cops. LOLOL

This video made me feel....

Sad:  I wonder if whoever funded this group, gets a refund from the client who failed to fulfill his contractual obligation.  Cmon guys, lets all chip in.

Hopeful:  While the poor lad garnered a 0 on the Darwin survival scale, he amassed major style points for sticking the landing.  Go junior, there's still hope for you buddy.

Creative:  Maybe cop cars could be modified to a) have padded grabber arms on the brush guard to give customers a loving little bear hug on their way to the station  b) have a retractable stick paper on the hood, like the kind you catch mice with, so customers can have a nice relaxed ride to the station without fear of sliding off c) a pop up rear seat sunroof that could direct the customer into the back seat where they belong

Inventive:  I'm gonna sew some velcro into caps and sell them to morons like that guy so at least while losing their dignity, they won't flip their lid

Like a boss agent:  Get Seattle and Portland on the horn, I'm gonna start a bidding war over their next peaceful protest all star

Grateful:  That my kids and grand kids (despite most of them under 12) all understand the fundamentals of auto safety.

Enlightened:  I finally understand where the "peaceful" in peaceful protests fits in.   The dude looked like he was about to embark on a nice street nap.

Energetic:  Feel like dancing, cue up the Go Go's "head over heals"

Encouraged:  Maybe after Flip Wilson (that's gotta be his name with a skit like that), is done peeling the little pieces of asphalt out of his chin and cheek, he'll figure out having a job is a better route.  Heck, he might even pay some taxes and contribute to social security and feel good about himself. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, On2whls said:

This video made me feel....

Sad:  I wonder if whoever funded this group, gets a refund from the client who failed to fulfill his contractual obligation.  Cmon guys, lets all chip in.

Hopeful:  While the poor lad garnered a 0 on the Darwin survival scale, he amassed major style points for sticking the landing.  Go junior, there's still hope for you buddy.

Creative:  Maybe cop cars could be modified to a) have padded grabber arms on the brush guard to give customers a loving little bear hug on their way to the station  b) have a retractable stick paper on the hood, like the kind you catch mice with, so customers can have a nice relaxed ride to the station without fear of sliding off c) a pop up rear seat sunroof that could direct the customer into the back seat where they belong

Inventive:  I'm gonna sew some velcro into caps and sell them to morons like that guy so at least while losing their dignity, they won't flip their lid

Like a boss agent:  Get Seattle and Portland on the horn, I'm gonna start a bidding war over their next peaceful protest all star

Grateful:  That my kids and grand kids (despite most of them under 12) all understand the fundamentals of auto safety.

Enlightened:  I finally understand where the "peaceful" in peaceful protests fits in.   The dude looked like he was about to embark on a nice street nap.

Energetic:  Feel like dancing, cue up the Go Go's "head over heals"

Encouraged:  Maybe after Flip Wilson (that's gotta be his name with a skit like that), is done peeling the little pieces of asphalt out of his chin and cheek, he'll figure out having a job is a better route.  Heck, he might even pay some taxes and contribute to social security and feel good about himself. 

Cops need to install this kit on their cars for the protesters

47E47DAB-F9CC-4BB6-A98F-C8847E2E3415.gif

• Haha 1