Georgia Maxwell ratings after week 2

Ga96

5 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

He’s wrong about North Gwinnett over Parkview too

Im just picking upsets gotta have some drama. I haven't seen parkview do anything without cody brown if ng keeps him in check they will win. With grayson they didn't really stop mceachern in my opinion they just outscored them. Like I said though they are just upset picks.

32 minutes ago, Fred said:

I'm thinking this is the story you wanted to link to.

https://www.ajc.com/sports/high-school-sports-blog/maxwell-week-2-summary/C76GKWJ345EMRHENYUKXYOWEME/

I think you are wrong about Collins Hill over Grayson.

So if I'm reading this right...if Colquitt doesn't play nary a game....we'll end up Top 3.

It's the new math....

Rufus>>

On 9/14/2020 at 4:04 PM, Ga96 said:

I have to say that I disagree on both. Grayson is just too hot to stop, as much as I like Collins Hill this year. North Gwinnett is without Barrett Carter and the defense is way too young to handle Brown and Curtis on Parkview. The Panthers' lockdown secondary already adds to the struggles of the NG passing offense. This means Parkview has the ability to use both the ground game and the passing game while NG can only use the run game. Parkview takes it by 10 at least.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I have to say that I disagree on both. Grayson is just too hot to stop, as much as I like Collins Hill this year. North Gwinnett is without Barrett Carter and the defense is way too young to handle Brown and Curtis on Parkview. The Panthers' lockdown secondary already adds to the struggles of the NG passing offense. This means Parkview has the ability to use both the ground game and the passing game while NG can only use the run game. Parkview takes it by 10 at least.

Maybe tough to pass if it is pouring rain. 

NG is turf correct?

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I like Buford around where they are now at 19th for the moment. I'd have BT back in the 15 to 20 range also. Cartersville is another one hanging out too high. 

I'm moving Ware County lower, but Milton and Colquitt County higher. I'm a believer in Milton this year.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Just threw some upsets in there that's all.

• Like 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm not sure where Colquitt should be right now. Probably not too 5 at the moment and certainly behind Lowndes.

I think there's just so much wrong with this ranking that I can't put Colquitt somewhere without shifting around the surrounding teams. I'd put Colquitt at 6 or 7 in the state. I'm never letting my guard down around them again.

23 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I think there's just so much wrong with this ranking that I can't put Colquitt somewhere without shifting around the surrounding teams. I'd put Colquitt at 6 or 7 in the state. I'm never letting my guard down around them again.

I kind of like the way the top 20 looks as far as which teams are in there. Of course as I've mentioned, BT and Cartersville shouldn't be top 10 imo. ELCA should be behind both of those two. Kind of move everyone else up a little to fill the spots around them. Move Colquitt behind Lowndes and Parkview. It's shaping up to be a pretty decent ranking with teams still yet to play to give us all a look at what we think about the product they bring. 

I kind of don't like Warner Robins ahead of Valdosta because of the head to head, but, I won't argue a lot about it because... idk. Watching the game stream, it seemed like Warner Robins defense was kind of gassed early but Valdosta couldn't really capitalize and then by the time it was over I knew Valdosta would find a way but they probably should have lost. 

I'd love to know if Archer was covid hit with quarantined players or something with how they bit the pillow for Warner Robins. Seems kind of difficult to gather some of that type of info sometimes, and not many folks want to talk about it because they don't want to get shut down. 

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I kind of like the way the top 20 looks as far as which teams are in there. Of course as I've mentioned, BT and Cartersville shouldn't be top 10 imo. ELCA should be behind both of those two. Kind of move everyone else up a little to fill the spots around them. Move Colquitt behind Lowndes and Parkview. It's shaping up to be a pretty decent ranking with teams still yet to play to give us all a look at what we think about the product they bring. 

I kind of don't like Warner Robins ahead of Valdosta because of the head to head, but, I won't argue a lot about it because... idk. Watching the game stream, it seemed like Warner Robins defense was kind of gassed early but Valdosta couldn't really capitalize and then by the time it was over I knew Valdosta would find a way but they probably should have lost. 

I'd love to know if Archer was covid hit with quarantined players or something with how they bit the pillow for Warner Robins. Seems kind of difficult to gather some of that type of info sometimes, and not many folks want to talk about it because they don't want to get shut down. 

I spoke with a player for Archer and they said that the lightning delay threw them off balance. They also hinted a change in QB, which could lead to more success for the future.