Gulf Shores Alabama is get hammered right now

HooverOutlaw

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Turnabout is fair play.

I got hammered in Gulf Shores a couple years back....(Smile).

Seriously...I hope everybody over there comes out OK.

Rufus>>

This sucks we were going to Foley this weekend for the Publix Super Cup Soccer Tournament. Hope it drys out quick. Otherwise it will be like well Colquitt if you know what I mean.

5 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

This sucks we were going to Foley this weekend for the Publix Super Cup Soccer Tournament. Hope it drys out quick. Otherwise it will be like well Colquitt if you know what I mean.

I'm not even gonna discuss Colquitt.  I mean...FRIDAY...but it's only Tuesday.

Everybody around Norman Park is sitting on pins & needles.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Foley is getting hammered with rain will have flooding. They already said Baldwin county will have record breaking rain totals. May not even have power by the weekend. Problem is a lot of power crews are in western Louisiana.

8 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

If yall have been drunk at the Floribama before. That's where they think landfall will be in the morning. 

In about 1989 I was there and saw Kenny Stabler on the floor drunk and it was only about 8 o clock.  

Of course Stabler was there drinking. The next day,  he'd play some football. 

On 9/15/2020 at 1:27 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

Already 8" of rain may see upwards of 25".  Some say it will break the rain record because it is only moving 2 mph. 

Dauphin Island is under water already.

You all have heard of Daphne, Spanish Fort and Fairhope high schools projected landfall is right on top of them. 

Spanish Fort.  I think.  BTW send some of that rain to Cali por favor. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Would love to... we are receiving an over abundance of it right now. Some places don't get 20 inches a year and it's happening in a day or two here. It's not beneficial when it comes like that. Most is runoff. 

Some place north of Pensacola got 35 ".

Destin/Fort Walton got 20".   

Where we vacation at Pelican Isle and Azure at Fort Walton had a bunch of sand wash on the property. I called the owner who we rent from said if the HOA tries to kill them over property  clean up he might just sell. He already took a beating from covid 19 and refunds. HOA can be terrible on condo owners.  Plus a lot crap can go wrong with rentals. A lot of shady dealings go on with rental companies during the winter.  Guy who owns one at seaside several years ago went to it for new years opened the door and a family was in it. Found out people at the rental company were doing cash deals taking the chance out of town owners would never show up. They had been doing this for years.

You think about it if you live in Hoover Moultrie or wherever and own a beach condo how would you ever really know if someone was staying in it if the local rental company or property manager was taking cash money then they pay a maid to clean it.  I guess they are praying for no damage from the renters.