Packers

Ga96

18 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I honestly think Xavier is the QB 1 at the moment, but, like I say, there hasn't been any official word. Coming in, I did think Zane would be the qb 1 but, I think  most feel like Xavier has won the job. I think its a good and bad problem to have. I assume there could be some interchanging and different packages where one comes in depending on the defense we're against or whatever. I'm totally spitballing though. 

I think Banneker has a few athletes.  They remind me of Brooks County...except Banneker don't have a hammer...(Smile).   Zane has paid his dues...I hope he got every chance to win the job.  If X-Man is that much better then so be it.  But you do know...I really like the Z-Man.  He reminds me of Chase.

But I've always said...whatever it takes...divorce, rental apartment, newly found auntie...whatever.  It's time for the Big Hawgs to eat.

I sure wish we had some....

Rufus>>

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

Are y'all being responsible and practicing social distancing in the stands?

Can't say yet, as we haven't been in the stands yet. I think it will be fairly easy to maintain distance and I'll have a mask with me for sure. I can't control what others do, so idk. 

I know there are a lot of unsold tickets at the athletic dept. right now. We're hoping the sales pick up a little bit. Gotta manage to keep the program going somehow. 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Can't say yet, as we haven't been in the stands yet. I think it will be fairly easy to maintain distance and I'll have a mask with me for sure. I can't control what others do, so idk. 

I know there are a lot of unsold tickets at the athletic dept. right now. We're hoping the sales pick up a little bit. Gotta manage to keep the program going somehow. 

So the school hasn't put out rules for the fans?  

5 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

@AztecPadre For Region 1 specifically, all 4 teams make the playoffs regardless of record. It is the only 7A region to have that rule. Prior to this year, only the top 3 would make it. Now, all 4 do.

That's pretty lame.  So a team can basically save its best players by having them on short leashes and then come into the playoffs at full strength?  Ha

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

So the school hasn't put out rules for the fans?  

They may have and I haven't seen them. Idk. I do know they released info for the season reserved seat holders to set them at ease about their seats and all and also that they're OK to buy each week instead of the entire season packet due to the fluidity of the situation. 

I don't think masks are mandatory in the schools so, I don't think they'd try enforcing them in the stands. We'll see. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I think Banneker has a few athletes.  They remind me of Brooks County...except Banneker don't have a hammer...(Smile).   Zane has paid his dues...I hope he got every chance to win the job.  If X-Man is that much better then so be it.  But you do know...I really like the Z-Man.  He reminds me of Chase.

But I've always said...whatever it takes...divorce, rental apartment, newly found auntie...whatever.  It's time for the Big Hawgs to eat.

I sure wish we had some....

Rufus>>

C O V I D - 1 9

Its real. 

bgw

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Colquitt fans will boo anybody, anywhere, anytime.

Rufus>>

That's the most Colquitt thing I've ever heard.

I got scolded by an assistant for our band for booing McEachern as they ran out of the banner. Last year, a referee actually yelled at me because he thought my band instrument was a laser that I was shining on the field. I'm not kidding.

• Haha 1