Parents dedication Jake Garcia parents got divorced

Ga96

Talk about commitment 

Garcia’s mom, Yvonne, couldn’t make the move from California to Georgia because of her job so his father, Randy, legally separated from his wife to move with Jake to the Peach State.

Talk about a commitment to football.

“It’s been hard, but it’s worth it,” Yvonne said. “It’s a sacrifice and it’s worth it.”

Randy and Yvonne plan on getting back together after the season.

If USC had any doubts regarding the commitment to football from their latest QB pledge, this story should end any doubts on that matter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Talk about commitment 

Garcia’s mom, Yvonne, couldn’t make the move from California to Georgia because of her job so his father, Randy, legally separated from his wife to move with Jake to the Peach State.

Talk about a commitment to football.

“It’s been hard, but it’s worth it,” Yvonne said. “It’s a sacrifice and it’s worth it.”

Randy and Yvonne plan on getting back together after the season.

If USC had any doubts regarding the commitment to football from their latest QB pledge, this story should end any doubts on that matter.

@HawgGoneIt they are literally telling the GHSA Hey Were faking a divorce so we can get around your rules

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I suppose the Willis clan had to have done something like that as well. Even though I see both parents together and all, and know they didn't relinqhish the home, some how the kid must have been eligible. 

The fact that the Garcia's telegraph what they did will forever tarnish whatever season Valdosta manages to have though. They'll always be called out for that crap. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I suppose the Willis clan had to have done something like that as well. Even though I see both parents together and all, and know they didn't relinqhish the home, some how the kid must have been eligible. 

The fact that the Garcia's telegraph what they did will forever tarnish whatever season Valdosta manages to have though. They'll always be called out for that crap. 

Hey...that ship sailed in 2016.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Hey...that ship sailed in 2016.

Rufus>>

Grayson still suffers the complaining from around the state about it. They still have the trophy in their case but, I know they feel it everytime someone brings it up again and rehashes it. Valdosta will suffer that as well. Some folks won't give a shit, but, some will feel it. 

All of that to win a Bush league championship... maybe. 

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Now that the Garcia's told how they scammed the system publicly, think about how the QB that was in waiting and his family views this activity. 

Pretty nasty stuff. 

I think the QB in waiting...is the tough part.  I'm not sure he's still part of the Cats.  It would be hard to blame him if he's not.  BUT...

...right now, we have our own fish to fry.  We hafta find a way to beat the Mighty Banneker Trojans.  I've heard our guys are like a bunch of caged Hawgs...and that bothers me a tad.  We hafta stay focused.  We hafta play Packer football.  We hafta play smart.

We've waited a while for this.  

No short bets.  We gotta be...#ALL1N.

Rufus>>

6 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I think the QB in waiting...is the tough part.  I'm not sure he's still part of the Cats.  It would be hard to blame him if he's not.  BUT...

...right now, we have our own fish to fry.  We hafta find a way to beat the Mighty Banneker Trojans.  I've heard our guys are like a bunch of caged Hawgs...and that bothers me a tad.  We hafta stay focused.  We hafta play Packer football.  We hafta play smart.

We've waited a while for this.  

No short bets.  We gotta be...#ALL1N.

Rufus>>

Our guys are definitely ready to hit somebody wearing some different colors. I know that to be true.