1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

That would mean trump has a lead in every swing state 

Pa +3 

Mi +2 

Az +4

Fl +4

Nc +3 

Just looked at Nevada were running neck and neck 

His clearest path is taking Florida and NC, holding Az and taking Pa or Mi.  Az is important - otherwise needs 2 Rust Belt states.  Not sure why Biden is going to Georgia tomorrow - hard to see that as a tipping point state.  He wins that and he is going to be well north of 300 electoral votes

Just now, Bormio said:

His clearest path is taking Florida and NC, holding Az and taking Pa or Mi.  Az is important - otherwise needs 2 Rust Belt states.  Not sure why Biden is going to Georgia tomorrow - hard to see that as a tipping point state.  He wins that and he is going to be well north of 300 electoral votes

Trafalgar has him getting low of 278 and a ceiling of over 310 electoral votes 

I personally don't think we're winning Pa but that oil commenr might have flipped some things 

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/political_commentary/commentary_by_brian_joondeph/are_the_polls_trending_for_trump

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

260000 people have voted in Georgia who did not vote in 2016

Can be good or bad.  Biden needs a huge African American turnout to win the state.  Not sure he is getting those #’s to date.  NYT had article last week saying Atlanta suburban white women were bucking the national trend

Just now, Bormio said:

Can be good or bad.  Biden needs a huge African American turnout to win the state.  Not sure he is getting those #’s to date.  NYT had article last week saying Atlanta suburban white women were bucking the national trend

Well u said u don't know why biden is going to Georgia 

Well this could explain it 

260000 new voters who didnt vote in 2016 is significant 

Trafalgar has him getting low of 278 and a ceiling of over 310 electoral votes 

I personally don't think we're winning Pa but that oil commenr might have flipped some things 

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/political_commentary/commentary_by_brian_joondeph/are_the_polls_trending_for_trump

Pennsylvania is Philly and Pittsburgh with Alabama in between (James Carville said that).  If Philly does not blow it out, Pennsylvania is very winnable.

• Like 1

Just now, Bormio said:

Pennsylvania is Philly and Pittsburgh with Alabama in between (James Carville said that).  If Philly does not blow it out, Pennsylvania is very winnable.

that's true. The middle of pa is all Alabama. Hopefully some of the blacks in Philly have decided that they are tired of living in a shithole whose city ranking has gone backwards year after year 

Well u said u don't know why biden is going to Georgia 

Well this could explain it 

260000 new voters who didnt vote in 2016 is significant 

I think it is very hard to see Trump winning Florida and losing Georgia.  Go to Florida instead - unless they are way confident or are beginning to feel like they need a surprise to reach 270.

Just now, Bormio said:

I think it is very hard to see Trump winning Florida and losing Georgia.  Go to Florida instead - unless they are way confident or are beginning to feel like they need a surprise to reach 270.

Well it seems like rasmuseen is stating that trump has all the momentum. Was down 12 then 3 now up 1 that's a huge swing 

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

Over 1 million npa have voted in florida 

Republicans down 335000 votes right now in florida 

Where was all the polling this weekend?  Seemed relatively quiet on that front.  Not much in the way of Sunday polls released (I think NBC had one).  I did not see a national CBS poll, ABC - Wash Post poll etc.  Not even a Fox or CNN poll?  If they were there, were not trumpeted.

13 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

To me, it’s simple. Comes down to two things. (1) it is completely constitutional in terms of process confirming ACB. And (2) there NO DOUBT WITHOUT QUESTION that the dcraps would have done the exact same thing. 🤣...does anyone think that the dcraps would’ve wasted an opportunity to confirm a liberal activist judge to the SCOTUS!!!????? No fucking way. Go cry me a River you leftist duchebags.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1