The latest poll numbers...

DBP66

12 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Hillary Clinton says she is an Electoral College elector in New York

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/10/28/politics/hillary-clinton-electoral-college-elector/index.html

@Bormio

😂....and Trump still may win NY. NYC has been destroyed and now abandoned. Me thinks that NYers (minus nooner) will not be happy with their state and local politicians come Nov 3. 

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Trump can't win NY. NY will die a very ugly death

I can appreciate your skepticism. It’s definitely supported by...well...pretty much everything...based on antiquated models that don’t pertain to this President. Respectfully, you are continuing to underestimate our man Trump and the enthusiasm generated for him that is unprecedented and growing by the day....hell, the hour! He is peaking at the exact right time. Everyone on the ground is saying the same thing...the enthusiasm for Trump is off of the charts. Those poor people last night, all 20k+ of them , almost froze to death just to get a glimpse of 45. Like them (and me) and millions upon millions...tens of millions... will crawl over hot coals and eat glass to vote for Trump. 

Seriously...minus the X amount of never trumpers and a few hard core, die hard dems who won’t be swayed come hell or high water, who’s gonna vote for dumbshit Biden? How can an honest, objective, non-gullible, red-blooded American look at that idiot and ho bag Harris and think that he is  the best candidate for Prez? Fuck the polls. You KNOW that they are lying to us. Go by your gut and the reality of what’s going on. I drove through NC yesterday and saw nothing but Trump signs in front of every house. I saw Biden signs on a few billboards because nobody will put a lame ass Biden sign on their lawn so dems has to BUY ad space. I’m pretty sure, like I did, everybody that drove by those signs just flipped them off.

...and lastly....274 ECV for Trump? Cmon man (demetia voice). Trump will be easily north of 300. It’s just a matter of how far. But I get it. For every confident BL there needs to be a HSFB to keep it on an even keel. Trump has got this...Patriots just need to stay the course.....and vote!👍🇺🇸

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

I can appreciate your skepticism. It’s definitely supported by...well...pretty much everything...based on antiquated models that don’t pertain to this President. Respectfully, you are continuing to underestimate our man Trump and the enthusiasm generated for him that is unprecedented and growing by the day....hell, the hour! He is peaking at the exact right time. Everyone on the ground is saying the same thing...the enthusiasm for Trump is off of the charts. Those poor people last night, all 20k+ of them , almost froze to death just to get a glimpse of 45. Like them (and me) and millions upon millions...tens of millions... will crawl over hot coals and eat glass to vote for Trump. 

Seriously...minus the X amount of never trumpers and a few hard core, die hard dems who won’t be swayed come hell or high water, who’s gonna vote for dumbshit Biden? How can an honest, objective, non-gullible, red-blooded American look at that idiot and ho bag Harris and think that he is  the best candidate for Prez? Fuck the polls. You KNOW that they are lying to us. Go by your gut and the reality of what’s going on. I drove through NC yesterday and saw nothing but Trump signs in front of every house. I saw Biden signs on a few billboards because nobody will put a lame ass Biden sign on their lawn so dems has to BUY ad space. I’m pretty sure, like I did, everybody that drove by those signs just flipped them off.

...and lastly....274 ECV for Trump? Cmon man (demetia voice). Trump will be easily north of 300. It’s just a matter of how far. But I get it. For every confident BL there needs to be a HSFB to keep it on an even keel. Trump has got this...Patriots just need to stay the course.....and vote!👍🇺🇸

I have 278 and thats if he get Arizona. This whole election comes down to arizona 

Now I saw mcsally is up in arizona so if she is wknning so is Trump out there 

I went through the map with a rationale non fan way of looking at things and thats the number I came up with 

Many blacks immigrants etc will vote for biden so will the 18 year olds and a lot of women. BTW Rochester Buffalo Albany Syracuse NYC biden will win NY by at least 15

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

if this is true.... why is Trump and the GOP doing everything it can to suppress the vote? 😉