The latest poll numbers...

DBP66

12 minutes ago, noonereal said:

if this is true.... why is Trump and the GOP doing everything it can to suppress the vote? 😉

Any objective, rational person see this as keeping it fair and legal. Remember that for every noone screaming “suppressing the vote”, there are probably 2 BLers that see how the dems are doing everything possible to delegitimization this election...including, but not limited to, enacting policy and rules that make it ripe for voter fraud to take place. If you don’t see that then you’re either clueless or you have an agenda. And as I’ve said before, respectfully, I know that you’re not clueless👍

Just now, Blueliner said:

Any objective, rational person see this as keeping it fair and legal. Remember that for every noone screaming “suppressing the vote”, there are probably 2 BLers that see how the dems are doing everything possible to delegitimization this election...including, but not limited to, enacting policy and rules that make it ripe for voter fraud to take place. If you don’t see that then you’re either clueless or you have an agenda. And as I’ve said before, respectfully, I know that you’re not clueless👍

your ratio is way off, imho

13 hours ago, noonereal said:

I wonder just what the vote will show... My guess is that people are totally disguised with TRump and Joe will win easy.

We shall see. 

So you’re banking on there being enough people that simply hate Trump enough to push literally THE worst candidate and ticket in American history across the finish line...and easily at that? Trump’s message, the true message, is out there now. The msm can’t stop it. And in the flip side, Slo and the Ho are being exposed daily. The msm can’t hide it anymore even though  they are still trying their damndest. America knows that we’ve been lied to by the msm and left from everything from the virus to everything negative Trump 24/7. 

Yes. We shall see. Only a few days away. Pretty crazy. 

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

So you’re banking on there being enough people that simply hate Trump enough to push literally THE worst candidate and ticket in American history across the finish line...and easily at that? Trump’s message, the true message, is out there now. The msm can’t stop it. And in the flip side, Slo and the Ho are being exposed daily. The msm can’t hide it anymore even though  they are still trying their damndest. America knows that we’ve been lied to by the msm and left from everything from the virus to everything negative Trump 24/7. 

Whats ironic is the blacks say they are oppressed but yet in 160 years they went from slavery to being a major decider in elections 

54 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Joe is a pretty good candidate, just ask Trump. He is the last Dem he wanted to run against. 

• Like 1