The latest poll numbers...

DBP66

On 9/16/2020 at 1:56 PM, I AM IRONMAN said:

Poll boy is at it again!!

🙉🙈🙊

Let's ALL recall the polls from 2016 and all those who said "Trump will never win", "I will move if he does", Democrats all said, "Trump will NOT win"...So, polls are not a true indicator at all....Trump rises up and will in...

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Let's ALL recall the polls from 2016 and all those who said "Trump will never win", "I will move if he does", Democrats all said, "Trump will NOT win"...So, polls are not a true indicator at all....Trump rises up and will in...

the polls said Hillary would win the popular vote and she did.... 

8 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

the polls said Hillary would win the popular vote and she did.... 

That like saying Bosco beats BC but they were off side when time ran out...Funny, at one  time Hillary praised the Electoral College, now she want to do away with it....Trump will win...the Presidedancy..

1 minute ago, Mag44 said:

That like saying Bosco beats BC but they were off side when time ran out...Funny, at one  time Hillary praised the Electoral College, now she want to do away with it....Trump will win...the Presidedancy..

he's going to get slaughtered....😉

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

between the debate and the COVID Zoo at the White House he has scared people. 

People who did not get involved in the left right thing are literally frightened he is in charge today. 

and they should be..now he's telling us not to fear the virus because he beat it??...he's a crazy man...as nuts as they come!

• Thanks 1

Yahoo News

Trump returns to comparing COVID-19 to the flu: 'We have learned to live with it'

Dylan Stableford
Dylan Stableford
·Senior Writer
Tue, October 6, 2020, 9:30 AM EDT

President Trump on Tuesday continued to downplay the threat of the coronavirus after his release from the hospital while still under treatment for COVID-19, asserting that the virus that has killed more than 210,000 Americans is “far less lethal” than the seasonal flu “in most populations.”

“Flu season is coming up! Many people every year, sometimes over 100,000, and despite the Vaccine, die from the Flu,” Trump tweeted on Tuesday morning. “Are we going to close down our Country? No, we have learned to live with it, just like we are learning to live with Covid, in most populations far less lethal!!!”

Across the whole population, though, COVID-19 has been much deadlier. According to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the worst flu season in the last 10 years was 2017-2018, when an estimated 61,000 Americans died. In 2018-2019, there were 34,000 U.S. deaths attributed to influenza. In 2019-2020, there were 22,000.

How f*in crazy is Trump???

18 minutes ago, noonereal said:

?

You silly guys still hanging your hats on the pop vote. That's what's funny. Participation trophies suck. The polls were not predicting the pop vote...they were predicting a Beast WIN...and she got killed. Polls are skewed left and everyone knows it. CNN has Biden up 15. Do you REALLY think Biden is up 15 nationally? I sincerely hope that you don't🤣

9 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

You silly guys still hanging your hats on the pop vote. That's what's funny. Participation trophies suck. The polls were not predicting the pop vote...they were predicting a Beast WIN...and she got killed. Polls are skewed left and everyone knows it. CNN has Biden up 15. Do you REALLY think Biden is up 15 nationally? I sincerely hope that you don't🤣

I'll take CNN being off by 7 points or so....giving Biden a 7-8 point win...Do you think Trump has a chance??..LOL...😉