The latest poll numbers...

DBP66

12 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Black Lives Matter co-founder says Joe Biden is part of the 'violent white supremacist' system

The ABC News report shows BLM supporters are not sold on Biden

https://www.theblaze.com/news/blm-biden-white-supremacist-violent

why did you post this?

I thought you would want to tie Biden to these douche bags?????

On 10/6/2020 at 11:09 AM, Blueliner said:

CNN has Biden up 15. Do you REALLY think Biden is up 15 nationally? I sincerely hope that you don't🤣

Likely voter polls since that CNN poll.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/national/

SurveyUSA:  Biden +10

Ipsos: Biden +12

USC Dornsife: Biden +10

Rasmussen: Biden +12

YouGov: Biden +9

🤷‍♂️

On 10/6/2020 at 11:23 AM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Who's voting and how?

Mailing mine in.... might get booked for beating the shit out of Trumpers at the polls. Or getting shot at by Trumpers...things can happen, it's what I heard on QAnon and OANN.

bgw

I traveled to the biggest lib town in my area(Teaneck)& used the box.With only 10 dems in my town I'm worried our box will some how burst into flames.KAG

• Haha 1

Well if I read this correctly this is false 

Black Voters Are Disproportionately Having Mail Ballots Rejected in North Carolina

Of the 6,020 mail ballots rejected in North Carolina, 2,477 (41.1 percent) were from non-Hispanic Black voters while 2,634 (43.7 percent) were from white voters.

https://www.newsweek.com/black-voters-mail-ballots-rejected-north-carolina-1536365?amp=1

On 10/6/2020 at 12:48 PM, DownSouth said:

I would go through other options before mailing.

If your county allows, find a ballot drop box, or take it to an early voting location if they accept them too.

If neither of those work, then mail it by taking it directly to the post office...putting it in your mail box at home potentially adds days to the processing and post-marking of the ballot.

Vote in person only....💪💪

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

General election polls can be correct while state polls can be completely wrong

Thank god for the EC

The Founders were smart...You know Hillary use to honor the Electoral College, now she wants to do away with....However, if that Witch, won because of it, she and every Marxist on this board and in America, would praise it and the Founders......The left is an egregious and foul group...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

The Founders were smart...You know Hillary use to honor the Electoral College, now she wants to do away with....However, if that Witch, won because of it, she and every Marxist on this board and in America, would praise it and the Founders......The left is an egregious and foul group...

Yep 

Strapped for cash, Trump yanks TV ads in key states as Biden spending surges

Michael Finnegan, James Rainey
LA TimesSat, October 10, 2020, 6:53 PM EDT

FILE - In this Monday, Oct. 5, 2020 file photo, President Donald Trump holds his mask after removing it from his face as he stands on the Blue Room Balcony upon returning to the White House in Washington from the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Md. He announced he tested positive for the coronavirus on Oct. 2. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)
President Trump, on a White House balcony Monday after his hospitalization with COVID-19, has sharply reduced his spending on reelection ads as his rival Joe Biden ramps up advertising. (Alex Brandon / Associated Press)

President Trump stopped all of his television and radio advertising in three states and substantially reduced it in four others in recent weeks after his lackluster fundraising left him unable to match a surge in spending by his Democratic challenger, Joe Biden.

Trump's retreat from Ohio, Iowa and New Hampshire reflects his struggle to change the dynamics of a race that polls suggest he is on track to lose. In the six weeks since his party's national convention, Trump's campaign has yanked more than $17 million in ads he'd previously booked in those states.

Two of them, Ohio and Iowa, are must-wins for the Republican president. Polls show him running almost dead even with the former vice president in both. Trump's withdrawal of advertising in those states — despite the risk — is a sign of his campaign's poor financial condition.

"It seems the Trump campaign has reached the point where they have to do some triage," said Travis Ridout, co-director of the Wesleyan Media Project, which tracks political ads. "They don't seem to have enough money to run ads everywhere."

....but he said he'd be willing to spend some of his own money??...LOL..let's see if he breaks down and spends some of his own money....I bet he doesn't...he sees the writing on the wall and won't waste his own money on his campaign...he's got his clown squad to do that!

55 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Strapped for cash, Trump yanks TV ads in key states as Biden spending surges

Michael Finnegan, James Rainey
LA TimesSat, October 10, 2020, 6:53 PM EDT

FILE - In this Monday, Oct. 5, 2020 file photo, President Donald Trump holds his mask after removing it from his face as he stands on the Blue Room Balcony upon returning to the White House in Washington from the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Md. He announced he tested positive for the coronavirus on Oct. 2. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)
President Trump, on a White House balcony Monday after his hospitalization with COVID-19, has sharply reduced his spending on reelection ads as his rival Joe Biden ramps up advertising. (Alex Brandon / Associated Press)

President Trump stopped all of his television and radio advertising in three states and substantially reduced it in four others in recent weeks after his lackluster fundraising left him unable to match a surge in spending by his Democratic challenger, Joe Biden.

Trump's retreat from Ohio, Iowa and New Hampshire reflects his struggle to change the dynamics of a race that polls suggest he is on track to lose. In the six weeks since his party's national convention, Trump's campaign has yanked more than $17 million in ads he'd previously booked in those states.

Two of them, Ohio and Iowa, are must-wins for the Republican president. Polls show him running almost dead even with the former vice president in both. Trump's withdrawal of advertising in those states — despite the risk — is a sign of his campaign's poor financial condition.

"It seems the Trump campaign has reached the point where they have to do some triage," said Travis Ridout, co-director of the Wesleyan Media Project, which tracks political ads. "They don't seem to have enough money to run ads everywhere."

....but he said he'd be willing to spend some of his own money??...LOL..let's see if he breaks down and spends some of his own money....I bet he doesn't...he sees the writing on the wall and won't waste his own money on his campaign...he's got his clown squad to do that!

This whole story is a made up lie. But hey...you run with it goofball. 🤣

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

This whole story is a made up lie. But hey...you run with it goofball. 🤣

They ran the same stories in 2016.  Also Trump had no ground game stories.  Turned out he had a massive one.  I think the Democrats are relying too much on advertising.  They may do well, but it won’t be due to ads.  People largely tune those out now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bormio said:

They ran the same stories in 2016.  Also Trump had no ground game stories.  Turned out he had a massive one.  I think the Democrats are relying too much on advertising.  They may do well, but it won’t be due to ads.  People largely tune those out now.

Well said. I remember 2016 when they, as you noted, did the same thing. I’m pretty sure Trump is comfortably ahead in Iowa, RI, and OH regardless. The desperation of the left is palpable.