The latest poll numbers...

DBP66

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

This whole story is a made up lie. But hey...you run with it goofball. 🤣

LOL...made up story huh??...we haven't heard that 1,000 times huh??...🤡...don't you ever get tired of sounding like a moron???.....it's been reported by many news outlets that Trump is broke and is cutting ads in states he needs to win....it's a FACT he cut back his ads...but you run with the "fake news" B.S. for the 100th time...🙄

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...made up story huh??...we haven't heard that 1,000 times huh??...🤡...don't you ever get tired of sounding like a moron???.....it's been reported by many news outlets that Trump is broke and is cutting ads in states he needs to win....it's a FACT he cut back his ads...but you run with the "fake news" B.S. for the 100th time...🙄

Your dumbshitedness has no bounds. Oh ...be sure to run with the story 🤣

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

To be fair, this does not sound right. Trump would not cut back adds because he is broke. He would run the adds and stiff them on the bill. I mean this seriously. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

To be fair, this does not sound right. Trump would not cut back adds because he is broke. He would run the adds and stiff them on the bill. I mean this seriously. 

it doesn't work like that...he can't stiff the media outlets...he's being outspent and won't give up any of his own $$ after saying many times that of course he would spend his own money...but he's not going to be betting on a losing horse...he knows his days are numbered...😉

7 hours ago, Bormio said:

They ran the same stories in 2016.  Also Trump had no ground game stories.  Turned out he had a massive one.  I think the Democrats are relying too much on advertising.  They may do well, but it won’t be due to ads.  People largely tune those out now.

I dunno, I got a shit load of anti-Biden, Pro-Trump flyers in the mailbox playing the fear, Armageddon angle. 

That might work with the less educated, suspect at best even there. 

bgw

46 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

because it would be headline news and VERY bad for him...and I don't think you get billed...you pay before they put you on T.V. I'd bet...either way he'd never try and stiff the media outlets IMO

why would you pay for a service not rendered? 

I don't deal in advertising but I did deal in sponsorships... I know of no services in business paid in advance. 

BTW, I respectfully disagree, I think he would stiff anyone. 

Just now, noonereal said:

why would you pay for a service not rendered? 

I don't deal in advertising but I did deal in sponsorships... I know of no services in business paid in advance. 

BTW, I respectfully disagree, I think he would stiff anyone. 

I just looked it up @DBP66 as I assumed, you pay after the add has aired. 

It runs just like any other business. You book the product in advance (add space/time) they you are billed after publication/airing. 

He would just deny he owed it if it came out he stiffed them. Problem is, they won't ever do business with you again. 

• Like 1