The latest poll numbers...

DBP66

I've heard a lot of shots the weekend..about 7-8 yesterday and 5-6 this a.m.. It's fall turkey season here but I don't think they were turkey hunting. Didn't get to my trail cams yet. Just set another one up in my backyard after finding as nice rub. Hope to see who made that. That's a nice herd you got there and the chicken?...any problem with hawks or foxes looking for a meal?

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

I've heard a lot of shots the weekend..about 7-8 yesterday and 5-6 this a.m.. It's fall turkey season here but I don't think they were turkey hunting. Didn't get to my trail cams yet. Just set another one up in my backyard after finding as nice rub. Hope to see who made that. That's a nice herd you got there and the chicken?...any problem with hawks or foxes looking for a meal?

Hawks have gotten close but the chickens are pretty aware when they are around.  Not many foxes around here for the coyotes, and haven't seen many of those around since my neighbor got that white wolf in his back yard 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

On 10/18/2020 at 1:59 PM, DBP66 said:

Didn't get to my trail cams yet. Just set another one up in my backyard after finding as nice rub. Hope to see who made that. That's a nice herd you got there

My other Deer look fine as well

and still keep us company for this morning's coffee

😁

you can check the difference between the pine barren deer,

and the farmland ones 😉

• Like 1

WaPo, Politico, NYT, Yahoo amongst many others keep writing stories about how this group or that group is “abandoning” Trump.  Suburban women aren’t voting for him (except in Atlanta according to the NYT).  Rural voters are leaving him.  Older people are leaving him.  Evangelicals are leaving him.  On and on, nearly daily.  A few stories you say OK, but it is so frequent and unending, it begins to sounds more like wish-casting.  There is a lot of sunny outward confidence in official Washington about the result.  Down deep, I think they are worried, really worried.

5 minutes ago, Bormio said:

WaPo, Politico, NYT, Yahoo amongst many others keep writing stories about how this group or that group is “abandoning” Trump.  Suburban women aren’t voting for him (except in Atlanta according to the NYT).  Rural voters are leaving him.  Older people are leaving him.  Evangelicals are leaving him.  On and on, nearly daily.  A few stories you say OK, but it is so frequent and unending, it begins to sounds more like wish-casting.  There is a lot of sunny outward confidence in official Washington about the result.  Down deep, I think they are worried, really worried.

They are petrified 

They are censoring stories censoring people linked to the investigation of hunter biden 

Trump has so much energy behind him and the registrations are in the favor of the gop 

Everything is pointing to trump winning 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

They are petrified 

They are censoring stories censoring people linked to the investigation of hunter biden 

Trump has so much energy behind him and the registrations are in the favor of the gop 

Everything is pointing to trump winning 

I wish I was as confident as you, but they are not acting like they are confident of victory - while saying they are.

Just now, Bormio said:

I wish I was as confident as you, but they are not acting like they are confident of victory - while saying they are.

the dem operatives are already screaming about how close this is dont believe the polls they are scared. Biden has a team of like 200 lawyers. If he's that confident why have 200 lawyers ready to go to contest the election. Why is hrc telling him not to concede the race. 

If biden is out by double digit leads why have all these contingency plans 

Donald trump will be president until 2025. 

Biden is low energy with way too much political baggage and he's getting rocked about it right now. The red wave that is coming on election day is already being talked about by the democrats in states like Florida 

• Like 2

Just now, HSFBfan said:

the dem operatives are already screaming about how close this is dont believe the polls they are scared. Biden has a team of like 200 lawyers. If he's that confident why have 200 lawyers ready to go to contest the election. Why is hrc telling him not to concede the race. 

If biden is out by double digit leads why have all these contingency plans 

Donald trump will be president until 2025. 

Biden is low energy with way too much political baggage and he's getting rocked about it right now. The red wave that is coming on election day is already being talked about by the democrats in states like Florida 

No matter what people tell pollsters, there is always a chunk of people who decide in the last couple of weeks, maybe the last few days.  They take a last look at the candidates and decide.  For those people, issues don’t matter much - if they did, they would have decided.  I think they go with their gut - who seems like they are best to do the job for 4 years.  This is Biden’s weak point.  If he is going to pay for not engaging with voters, it is now it will matter.  And I think it will.  The people who hate Trump have decided.  And those that don’t will not end up voting for Biden.

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

No matter what people tell pollsters, there is always a chunk of people who decide in the last couple of weeks, maybe the last few days.  They take a last look at the candidates and decide.  For those people, issues don’t matter much - if they did, they would have decided.  I think they go with their gut - who seems like they are best to do the job for 4 years.  This is Biden’s weak point.  If he is going to pay for not engaging with voters, it is now it will matter.  And I think it will.  The people who hate Trump have decided.  And those that don’t will not end up voting for Biden.

Going on this post read this article 

There is less enthusiasm for biden than there was for HRC 

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/andres-oppenheimer/article246615553.html

Just now, Bormio said:

Unenthusiastic people vote less, especially in a pandemic.

exactly what the article says 

Biden is up shits creek with no paddle

He has a strong headwind and I dont think he has the energy to overcome it

Trump may only get 280 but that's enough to win and that's all that matters 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Unenthusiastic people vote less, especially in a pandemic.

Miami which is usually a huge Democrat hotbed right has Obama coming out Saturday to campaign for biden

That's not a good sign. If you have to go into a strong area for your party this late in the game doesn't give me a good sign

Just now, HSFBfan said:

exactly what the article says 

Biden is up shits creek with no paddle

He has a strong headwind and I dont think he has the energy to overcome it

Trump may only get 280 but that's enough to win and that's all that matters 

The IBD poll is quite good.  People discount it because of who it is, but I have not seen it to be a cheerleading GOP poll, and they have a pretty good record I believe.

• Like 1

Just now, Bormio said:

The IBD poll is quite good.  People discount it because of who it is, but I have not seen it to be a cheerleading GOP poll, and they have a pretty good record I believe.

They do and they have biden lead within margin of error. Again another bad sign for biden 

I truly don't believe biden can win this race 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Miami which is usually a huge Democrat hotbed right has Obama coming out Saturday to campaign for biden

That's not a good sign. If you have to go into a strong area for your party this late in the game doesn't give me a good sign

Eh, they need to maximize turnout there.  Florida is a swing state.  If they underperform in Miami, they lose Florida.

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

Eh, they need to maximize turnout there.  Florida is a swing state.  If they underperform in Miami, they lose Florida.

They are alreasy underperformed there. I showed you in one of the articles 

In 2016 they had a 40 pt lead 

Its been cut down to 30 I believe 

Go back to the article

In 2016, the S. Florida vote came in early.  The GOP is helped in the state because the heavily red Panhandle closes an hour later.  Democrats don’t really know how many votes they need.  Keep eye on vote totals in Tampa ex-urbs.  (Not Hillsborough County which leans Democrat now).  Vote totals there in 2016 were off the chain and won the state for Trump.  If those collar counties match or exceed 2016, Trump will win the state.