The latest poll numbers...

DBP66

On 10/18/2020 at 1:59 PM, DBP66 said:

Just set another one up in my backyard after finding as nice rub. Hope to see who made that.

...any problem with hawks or foxes looking for a meal?

You might like THIS morning's view over coffee...

yes it is a bit foggy here today...

enjoy

😁

PS: Last evening one of my chickens and a hawk went at it 😬...hawk looked smaller than the chicken, and I scared it off in time....😮

• Like 1

15 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

@Bormio

Detroit News backs John James, Republican challenger to Democrat Gary Peters, in Michigan Senate race

Sure hope you did not try to retweet that actual "election news"......🤔

Talk about "election interference" 🙈

Hmm: Twitter Flags Detroit News's Endorsement of John James's Senate Campaign Without Explanation

By Sister Toldjah | Oct 22, 2020 7:30 PM ET
fa7d491f-3847-43ce-912a-5976b6694376-730x487.jpg(AP Photo/Paul Sancya)

As I do every day when I log on to the computer, I checked my Twitter lists this morning first thing to see what was hot and happening.

It wasn’t long before I saw the Detroit News’s tweet announcing they had endorsed Republican John James’sSenate campaign over incumbent Democrat Gary Peters:

image.thumb.png.909a9f50ca8fe05295747908328ac440.png

I wanted to retweet the news because I thought it was a pretty big deal, especially considering only one Republican has won a U.S. Senate seat in Michigan since 1979. Plus, though James has run a strong campaign, posting solid fundraising numbers, staying on the attack, and keeping things within striking distance of Peters, any extra push helps.

But when I went to retweet the editorial, this happened:

image.thumb.png.5915a6e410eae8feaf50afd033f5b6f7.png

Unlike what happened with the New York Post last week, it still gave me the option to post a quote retweet in this instance. But I found the abnormal impediment to being able to post a simple RT more than a little tedious and unnecessary. Why label an endorsement from a major American newspaper as having a headline that didn’t “tell the full story”?

Perhaps I wouldn’t be so suspicious of Twitter’s adding a layer of red tape to retweeting the endorsement had they not broken their own rules over the weekend on the issue of posting manipulated media by allowing a fake news attack against James by the Peters campaign to stand without warnings or any flagging of the tweets they posted.

------------------------------------------------

SOOOooooooooo......

Do You want to be on the side that refuses to tell you ....

....what is actually going on ???? 🙄

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Troll said:

Sure hope you did not try to retweet that actual "election news"......🤔

Talk about "election interference" 🙈

Hmm: Twitter Flags Detroit News's Endorsement of John James's Senate Campaign Without Explanation

By Sister Toldjah | Oct 22, 2020 7:30 PM ET
fa7d491f-3847-43ce-912a-5976b6694376-730x487.jpg(AP Photo/Paul Sancya)

As I do every day when I log on to the computer, I checked my Twitter lists this morning first thing to see what was hot and happening.

It wasn’t long before I saw the Detroit News’s tweet announcing they had endorsed Republican John James’sSenate campaign over incumbent Democrat Gary Peters:

image.thumb.png.909a9f50ca8fe05295747908328ac440.png

I wanted to retweet the news because I thought it was a pretty big deal, especially considering only one Republican has won a U.S. Senate seat in Michigan since 1979. Plus, though James has run a strong campaign, posting solid fundraising numbers, staying on the attack, and keeping things within striking distance of Peters, any extra push helps.

But when I went to retweet the editorial, this happened:

image.thumb.png.5915a6e410eae8feaf50afd033f5b6f7.png

Unlike what happened with the New York Post last week, it still gave me the option to post a quote retweet in this instance. But I found the abnormal impediment to being able to post a simple RT more than a little tedious and unnecessary. Why label an endorsement from a major American newspaper as having a headline that didn’t “tell the full story”?

Perhaps I wouldn’t be so suspicious of Twitter’s adding a layer of red tape to retweeting the endorsement had they not broken their own rules over the weekend on the issue of posting manipulated media by allowing a fake news attack against James by the Peters campaign to stand without warnings or any flagging of the tweets they posted.

------------------------------------------------

SOOOooooooooo......

Do You want to be on the side that refuses to tell you ....

....what is actually going on ???? 🙄

They don’t want there to be “another side”.  They want us to be fish food.

Republicans crash Florida early vote, eating into Democrats’ lead

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/10/24/republicans-florida-early-vote-democrats-432135

According to TargetSmart’s analysis, Black voters aged 18 to 29 have cast 15.8 percent of the total ballots so far in Florida. That’s half a percentage point down from the same period in 2016. 

As for young Black voter turnout, it’s problematic for Biden that he’s not even matching Clinton’s 2016 totals, which still weren't enough for her, said Florida’s top Republican data analyst, Ryan Tyson.

they called Obama going to Miami a rescue mission

Trump is winning florida

• Like 1

Just now, Bormio said:

I think the latest is 363,000.  Dem up 590,000 in mail in.  GOP up 227,000 in in-person early vote.  GOP gaining about 30,000+ daily now.  GOP would like it under 200,000 going into Election Day.

Yea ideally. Clinton had about 140000 going into election day

Now biden isn't getting the black vote at the same rate of Clinton so far 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

I think the latest is 363,000.  Dem up 590,000 in mail in.  GOP up 227,000 in in-person early vote.  GOP gaining about 30,000+ daily now.  GOP would like it under 200,000 going into Election Day.

Last week a dem operative said in florida he expects a red wave to come out to vote on November 3

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

The new Insider Advantage poll has Trump +3 in Pennsylvania.  If so, that would mean the fracking/oil comments in the last debate killed him there

That would mean trump has a lead in every swing state 

Pa +3 

Mi +2 

Az +4

Fl +4

Nc +3 

Just looked at Nevada were running neck and neck 

6 minutes ago, Bormio said:

The new Insider Advantage poll has Trump +3 in Pennsylvania.  If so, that would mean the fracking/oil comments in the last debate killed him there

That would mean trump has a lead in every swing state 

Pa +3 

Mi +2 

Az +4

Fl +4

Nc +3 

Just looked at Nevada were running neck and neck 

Colorado is also in play