I'm just the messenger

FootballGuy

Look at what your Florida guy said about Georgia/Florida @Columbiafan

4. After three-plus years in Georgia, how do you compare Georgia football to Florida football? “Resource-wise and coaching and all those things, it’s not even close. Georgia is way ahead. Florida has a ton of talent, especially at the skill positions, but top to bottom, Georgia is better. If you take the average team in Georgia vs. the average team in Florida, Georgia would win. When it’s the top-tier teams, it’s a good match. But the commitment to athletics in general – the facilities, the funding - is what sets Georgia apart.”

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

4. After three-plus years in Georgia, how do you compare Georgia football to Florida football? “Resource-wise and coaching and all those things, it’s not even close. Georgia is way ahead. Florida has a ton of talent, especially at the skill positions, but top to bottom, Georgia is better. If you take the average team in Georgia vs. the average team in Florida, Georgia would win. When it’s the top-tier teams, it’s a good match. But the commitment to athletics in general – the facilities, the funding - is what sets Georgia apart.”

Now we need a response like this from New Jersey.

5 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Which person said this?

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Average Florida teams will still have a lot of talent on them, the talent doesn't just disappear after you get out of the Florida top 10

FL is a deeper state both in talent and teams and if I had the time to do so I would prove it 

He's looking at it from the full spectrum. I think Dean Fabrizio said the same thing (Lee County head coach). 

8 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Average FL team would lose to an average GA team?

Lincoln beat Bainbridge who won state in GA, that would be an example of an average FL vs GA team

Obviously he needs to do better research before saying this stuff

I guess he wasn’t talkin bout bush league and Madison, huh?

Damn  Bobby dropping truth bombs, huh?

bgw

• Like 1

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

BC already manhandled Grayson. What more needs to be done? And JC was visiting DBP this season before Covid-19 hit. 

With matchups like JC vs. DBP, of course Jersey is going to be better. Top 4 team versus a Top...50 team. BC didn't manhandle Grayson, it was only a 12 point win I think. Would love to see a rematch. I'm sure you can figure something like that out, Dusty!

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

We all witnessed what happens when a top Jersey team plays a perennial Georgia Powerhouse in the Georgia heat 

I love how this can be used here but the minute we say that Crenshaw couldn't handle the Georgia heat when they played North Gwinnett, it's "Nah, North Gwinnett got lucky and should have lost".

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Bro, check the score after the third quarter. The game was already out of reach at that point. Then the subs took over. 

Fair enough. But can't you work something out like this again next year? Just a simple revenge game...after Grayson has lost most of their talent.

45 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

With matchups like JC vs. DBP, of course Jersey is going to be better. Top 4 team versus a Top...50 team. BC didn't manhandle Grayson, it was only a 12 point win I think. Would love to see a rematch. I'm sure you can figure something like that out, Dusty!

Why would he even bring up that Grayson team. That might have been the most egotistical Grayson team ever. Colquitt and Lowndes beat them. Hell Lowndes beat them at Grayson in jacurri freshman year. They had more talent than anyone they played but the players oy cared about themselves. Him and columbia girl showing their lack of football knowledge.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Fair enough. But can't you work something out like this again next year? Just a simple revenge game...after Grayson has lost most of their talent.

First thing they try to pull out is the recruited private all star teams. Grayson does the same but the private are an a whole other level than grayson Allen marietta etc...

7 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

@FootballGuy idk why you posted this. Post like this will have columbia girl crying for the rest of the year.

Maybe football guy is actually a professional unlike you

And I hear your actually a coach? If true your an embarrassment to the profession and I'm surprised any player would listen to you when you clearly care more about yourself than bettering the game, just like you have to rely on lies to keep yourself able to keep up with me

Pathetic on every level

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Why would I do that, Dusty? Our best already beat your best. 

Bergen Catholic was certainly Jersey’s best team that year, no one disputes that. Grayson on the other hand actually lost to two Georgia teams from the same region that season. So Jersey’s best team actually beat what would’ve been at best the third best Region 1-7A team, cool  

• Like 5