I'm just the messenger

FootballGuy

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

Who gives a shit?

I don't even know who this guy is.

And, again, nobody is disputing his underlying claim: Georgia spends more money on high school football.

So if that's the case then why does Florida have way more college players, way more professional players and way more highly ranked high school teams?

His claim of Georgia being better top-to-bottom is just factually silly.

I'm sure you don't because your just a troll

I would be surprised if you could name 10 current FL coaches without looking It up

23 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Well, prior to the game, USA Today had Roswell as 8th in the nation and Grayson as 10th. But if not for that last-play TD by Roswell, Grayson wouldn't have needed a missed field goal to win. I feel like Grayson was the better team throughout the year.

But do you feel like they were better than Roswell? Because I kinda feel like Roswell was the better team...

19 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Who gives a shit?

I don't even know who this guy is.

And, again, nobody is disputing his underlying claim: Georgia spends more money on high school football.

So if that's the case then why does Florida have way more college players, way more professional players and way more highly ranked high school teams?

His claim of Georgia being better top-to-bottom is just factually silly.

You give a shit because you're fuming that one of your guys said georgia is better as a whole than florida. 

23 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Not the same year, cowboy.

Nice try, though.

Never said the same year, I said the same exact kids. Same exact team, just a year older. Dalvin Cook and Joseph Yearby were the starting running backs in both 2012 and 2013. Both Miami Central teams went 14-1, won state championships. The only difference is one year they got stomped by Grayson and the other year they put their foot up Don Bosco’s ass

Nice try, though

1CC63673-97C6-4647-B1CA-AB2A68BF8D1A.jpeg

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

coaches from Florida that came to Georgia have said this... he's not the only one...  In terms of Money Georgia spends more and does have better facilities overall...

Nobody disputes this.

Like nobody.

It's the next thing that is said after this that's not supportable by any on-field standard.

38 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Never said the same year, I said the same exact kids.

I never said you said same year.

If it wasn't the same year then it wasn't the exact same kids, think tank.

I've maintained that since every other state uses a win over a Florida team as it's crowning achievement then even they must think that Florida is the best.

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I don’t think anybody would or should come within 12’ of that malignant miscreant. 

If you want it in more colorful language I’ll pm it. GSB is real sensitive.

bgw

He has to be an alumni of a sorry ass school like columbia because he tries to ride the waved for the all star privates.

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

Explaining that I don't know who he is and that his overall claim is silly is somehow "fuming" to someone who desperately needs validation about high school football.

Sure.

Yes, you're fuming that a florida guy said that georgia is better than florida from top to bottom. It's okay tho. You'll live.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

Yes, you're fuming that a florida guy said that georgia is better than florida from top to bottom. It's okay tho. You'll live.

You're fishing for validation by quoting some guy that nobody has ever heard of and can't back up his latter claim with any actual substance.

We get it.

Little brothers usually have self-esteem issues.

41 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You're fishing for validation by quoting some guy that nobody has ever heard of and can't back up his latter claim with any actual substance.

We get it.

Little brothers usually have self-esteem issues.

We get it. 

Big brothers usually have self esteem issues when they're shown up by little brother.

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

He has to be an alumni of a sorry ass school like columbia because he tries to ride the waved for the all star privates.

There you go putting Columbia in your mouth when it has nothing to do with the topic, I'm guessing not only was I right about what I said of you but your really the one who is insecure and needing to ride my coattails because despite not repping a national powerhouse I still am a far more relevant person on this board and in life that you will ever be

Just now, FootballGuy said:

We get it. 

Big brothers usually have self esteem issues when they're shown up by little brother.

With all the coaching, facilities and home field advantage in the majority of these matchups involving level FL vs GA teams I would like to think GA could win those games 

Having every built in advantage they should win but it's still silly for the coach to claim the average FL teams would get beat by the average GA teams

Speaking of which, what school in FL did he coach at, I have a hunch on why he thinks this way and I want to see if I'm correct

6 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

With all the coaching, facilities and home field advantage in the majority of these matchups involving level FL vs GA teams I would like to think GA could win those games 

Having every built in advantage they should win but it's still silly for the coach to claim the average FL teams would get beat by the average GA teams

Speaking of which, what school in FL did he coach at, I have a hunch on why he thinks this way and I want to see if I'm correct

Suncoast?