I'm just the messenger

FootballGuy

19 minutes ago, georgiagator1 said:

I played HS ball, and was involved with a HS program in FL. I still work there (FL)  and keep up with HS ball. I live in Lowndes Co, my kids went/go to school there. Im involved with coaching a sports program in Lowndes and my kids have been involved in sports there. My opinion-

Overall football talent level is better in FL, especially skill positions. Everything else goes to GA. Overall better coaching, better facilities, better support, and overall on avg better programs. Thats my take.

When you say better programs are you saying in terms of the overall aspect of the things you listed just above about the programs or how successful they are

Ga definitely has better support and even in North Florida where the fan support historically has been good has no match for GA but I would take most top FL programs head to head over most top GA programs and FL is a deeper state overall

22 minutes ago, georgiagator1 said:

I played HS ball, and was involved with a HS program in FL. I still work there (FL)  and keep up with HS ball. I live in Lowndes Co, my kids went/go to school there. Im involved with coaching a sports program in Lowndes and my kids have been involved in sports there. My opinion-

Overall football talent level is better in FL, especially skill positions. Everything else goes to GA. Overall better coaching, better facilities, better support, and overall on avg better programs. Thats my take.

How bad you think Madison beats Suwannee this week?

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

When you say better programs are you saying in terms of the overall aspect of the things you listed just above about the programs or how successful they are

Ga definitely has better support and even in North Florida where the fan support historically has been good has no match for GA but I would take most top FL programs head to head over most top GA programs and FL is a deeper state overall

No, not necessarily wins and losses. Overall program that includes talent, coaching, support, facilities, and organization. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, georgiagator1 said:

Georgia does not have better high school football than Florida.

The only people saying this are Georgia coaches and Georgia parents.

Interesting.

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Who cares?

They don't have a a very good football team so you've proven that nice facilities don't mean anything.

They won a state championship in 6A in 2017. This year, they are competitive as well. Last year, they shutout Life Christian Academy and Lee wasn't even that great.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

What a great advocate you are.

Back-handed compliments for days.

So if other non-elite teams get upset then they have a chance!

Marietta would’ve beaten sta last season and lowends would’ve beaten edgewater and would’ve given sta all they wanted too. 

Doesn’t mean georgia is better overall but certainly at the top last year. 

25 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

So they're not very good. Just competitive?

Sounds like I was right.

You are a quack who is too much a coward to face me one on one

You just wait for someone else to run their mouth about me and think you can jump in like some expert but just like any troll you need lies to keep up with me