I'm just the messenger

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I was just typing out about how I missed it initially on my mobile. I tend to operate from both mobile and pc but use mobile more during the day due to life stuff. Once I get navigation down from mobile I'll switch to desktop mode and take a look that way as well.

I used to use PC often, but I've transitioned to phone more. I always have the tab open on my computer, so I can see when I get notifications. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bergen Catholic was certainly Jersey’s best team that year, no one disputes that. Grayson on the other hand actually lost to two Georgia teams from the same region that season. So Jersey’s best team a

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  

PS I was at the game, BC didn’t put their backups in despite GSB still trying to spin that narrative. They were the better team that Friday, scoring multiple times on 4th down and playing with more in

Posted Images

Just now, ngdawg said:

I used to use PC often, but I've transitioned to phone more. I always have the tab open on my computer, so I can see when I get notifications. 

Makes sense if you are almost always sitting in front of a computer. Some of us are on the road more or on the move constantly so we have to keep you people in our pockets. xD

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Makes sense if you are almost always sitting in front of a computer. Some of us are on the road more or on the move constantly so we have to keep you people in our pockets. xD

Have to blame online school for it. 7 straight hours in front of a computer isn't as pleasing as it seems.

11 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

All y’all jawja folks are welcome! 

#besomebody

Interesting that folks would so easily accept his opinion of what is an elite oos win. Seems to me that the state has had a good few through the years. An amazing amount... Fabulous amount for a public school dominated state even. Huge. 

I played HS ball, and was involved with a HS program in FL. I still work there (FL)  and keep up with HS ball. I live in Lowndes Co, my kids went/go to school there. Im involved with coaching a sports program in Lowndes and my kids have been involved in sports there. My opinion-

Overall football talent level is better in FL, especially skill positions. Everything else goes to GA. Overall better coaching, better facilities, better support, and overall on avg better programs. Thats my take.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, georgiagator1 said:

I played HS ball, and was involved with a HS program in FL. I still work there (FL)  and keep up with HS ball. I live in Lowndes Co, my kids went/go to school there. Im involved with coaching a sports program in Lowndes and my kids have been involved in sports there. My opinion-

Overall football talent level is better in FL, especially skill positions. Everything else goes to GA. Overall better coaching, better facilities, better support, and overall on avg better programs. Thats my take.

Have you seen Lee County's weight room? Jeez.

19 minutes ago, georgiagator1 said:

When you say better programs are you saying in terms of the overall aspect of the things you listed just above about the programs or how successful they are

Ga definitely has better support and even in North Florida where the fan support historically has been good has no match for GA but I would take most top FL programs head to head over most top GA programs and FL is a deeper state overall

22 minutes ago, georgiagator1 said:

How bad you think Madison beats Suwannee this week?

Skill positions is the only think Florida is better than Ga in mainly WR and RBs which is why Florida has more players in the NFL. Georgia is making a uptick though. Ga was the last big high school state to do camps 7v7s etc... 

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

When you say better programs are you saying in terms of the overall aspect of the things you listed just above about the programs or how successful they are

Ga definitely has better support and even in North Florida where the fan support historically has been good has no match for GA but I would take most top FL programs head to head over most top GA programs and FL is a deeper state overall

No, not necessarily wins and losses. Overall program that includes talent, coaching, support, facilities, and organization. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, georgiagator1 said:

Georgia does not have better high school football than Florida.

The only people saying this are Georgia coaches and Georgia parents.

Interesting.

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Who cares?

They don't have a a very good football team so you've proven that nice facilities don't mean anything.

They won a state championship in 6A in 2017. This year, they are competitive as well. Last year, they shutout Life Christian Academy and Lee wasn't even that great.