I'm just the messenger

FootballGuy

58 minutes ago, georgiagator1 said:

No, not necessarily wins and losses. Overall program that includes talent, coaching, support, facilities, and organization. 

Definitely GA runs a better product and has better support then Florida but I always look to judge on stuff that is within the teams control

Florida can't help that the state legislation doesn't care about public schools or that they can't pay enough to keep many good coaches in florida and can't keep fans coming to games because most of FL residents likely attended high school in a different state and have no ties to a program which makes them less likely to support it

It's unfortunate but I don't see it changing anytime soon as the state leaders don't care about education

24 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

The Lowndes Band Leader. Must have been at the water keg when he made the announcement 

All the time posting here and the only rebuttal you have (or attempt) at one is some I75 reference and the Lowndes band when I don't give 2 shits about either

But somehow you are actually better than Ga96 because I just pity you, but at least you ain't claiming to be a coach when nobody with the selfishness mindset of Ga96 should be anywhere near athletes as he is probably what gives coaches a bad name

6 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

All the time posting here and the only rebuttal you have (or attempt) at one is some I75 reference and the Lowndes band when I don't give 2 shits about either

But somehow you are actually better than Ga96 because I just pity you, but at least you ain't claiming to be a coach when nobody with the selfishness mindset of Ga96 should be anywhere near athletes as he is probably what gives coaches a bad name

Not sure what this dribble is but if you can’t hear stay away from the drums

dont y’all wish y’all had a band

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Georgia does not have better high school football than Florida.

The only people saying this are Georgia coaches and Georgia parents.

Interesting.

When you say "better" what do you mean? And Im saying it and Im a native Floridian, lived there over 30 years, played ball there and was involved for a few years with a football team there.

22 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Definitely GA runs a better product and has better support then Florida but I always look to judge on stuff that is within the teams control

Florida can't help that the state legislation doesn't care about public schools or that they can't pay enough to keep many good coaches in florida and can't keep fans coming to games because most of FL residents likely attended high school in a different state and have no ties to a program which makes them less likely to support it

It's unfortunate but I don't see it changing anytime soon as the state leaders don't care about education

Well  the way I see it when judging the differences between the 2 you have to look at all the factors. It is what it is.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Yes Florida is known for speed Florida produces more skill guys. WR RBs mainly if you don't see the correlation idk what to tell you.

Leave the discussion to Georgia gator

He's the only Lowndes person on here with a clue, maybe that's because he actually has experience seeing FL teams and you are just a whiny baby blabbering about stuff you know nothing about

And while the skill positions is where FL is at it's strongest it's hardly the only thing FL is good at

FL has produced top level talent at every position

9 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Yes Florida is known for speed Florida produces more skill guys. WR RBs mainly if you don't see the correlation idk what to tell you.

Does Georgia have a CB in the league better than Patrick Peterson? A DT better than Geno Atkins? A LB better than Lavonte David? OLs better than the Pouncey's? DLs better than the Bosa's?

Florida has great NFL players, period.