I'm just the messenger

FootballGuy

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Read the link.

There are many ways to do ratios. Some are more accurate than others.

Per capita is one but it's imperfect based on demographics.

Alabama also has more kids per capita than Florida. Must be better then, huh?

Oh, no?

Oh, I see that you even disagree yourself.

🤡

No that IS my point. Number of players on an NFL roster doesnt prove which states have better HS football programs. You seem to be trying to make that argument.

1 hour ago, georgiagator1 said:

Nope, Im disputing the fact that just because more NFL players come from FL, its just because FL has superior HS football than anyone else. Doesnt take a mathematician to know FL has a population twice that of GA. They should have more NFL players.

Then why is it that FL has more than California and Texas who both have around the same margin of population lead over FL that FL has over GA?

Just now, georgiagator1 said:

We can do this all day. lmao. BTW, what is your personal experience?

He was a stat boy when in high school at STA

Though honestly he has as much experience as I do, though I've actually contributed to more stuff closer to a program, just wasn't at football because apparently at my school unless you played they don't value your opinion

8 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Then why is it that FL has more than California and Texas who both have around the same margin of population lead over FL that FL has over GA?

Because FL has really good talented players? Find one quote from me where I ever disputed that? I have been talking about better overall programs, encompassing all things. Not which state produces the most NFL talent.