Texas Christian Athletic League News!

16 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

You know too much about the team.

If I knew too much I would know where the school is located but I don't.  Nobody knows where the school is located.  It's almost as if the school doesn't even exist.

• Haha 8
14 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

It’s all virtual. Get with the time man!!!

Do tell.. just what "virtual" classes are adults that graduated posing as high school students taking these days?  Probably the same BS "virtual" classes the dudes from the last two years COFBS teams are taking at their BS "virtual" universities.

10 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

True. USAA a was so ahead of the curve in retrospect. They set the standard of the educational world today. 

nice standard.. drop out of high school, stay home play video games and post hype memes of your BS verbals then off to McD's training center for a career in burgerflipology

• Haha 3
13 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

True. USAA a was so ahead of the curve in retrospect. They set the standard of the educational world today. 

It’s not clear which is scarier, that you are saying this to troll, or that you really believe it.

Either way - 🤦‍♂️

• Like 4
On 9/18/2020 at 3:05 PM, Nolebull813 said:

John Curtis can have grown looking men on their team and play Lake Placid who is in a one stop light town with little kids who barely know what football is and beat them 60-0 or whatever the score was. And no one bats an eye. 

But B Sycamore can have some kids who failed a grade still try to make their football dream a reality at the Next level get crapped on by adults who have no skin in the game

smdh

I am a confirmed hater so I am allowed..