Totally Equal...

ngdawg

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Cossacks @CODBEARDthis kid is ruining his life worrying about this shit

hes gonna have no memories of HS cause he was on here complaining about oppression that he doesn’t even encounter 

Stay in your little bubble. You don't know anything about my life and what I have and have not dealt with. So I suggest that you enjoy your privilege and not complain.

And for the record, I have some great HS memories! Friday night football games are irreplaceable!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Stay in your little bubble. You don't know anything about my life and what I have and have not dealt with. So I suggest that you enjoy your privilege and not complain.

And for the record, I have some great HS memories! Friday night football games are irreplaceable!

Lmao 😂 there’s no such thing as White privilege

thats a  Fugazi, doesn’t exist, made up

if privilege is knowing how to behave and comply with law enforcement, shit I got a fucking bunch of that

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao 😂 there’s no such thing as White privilege

thats a  Fugazi, doesn’t exist, made up

if privilege is knowing how to behave and comply with law enforcement, shit I got a fucking bunch of that

When you're so blind you can't even see what's right in front of you. Can't imagine how any non-white person could stand to be around you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CODBEARD said:

you don't even play football.. fanboy shit don't count.. well maybe if you go out for the cheerleader squad.. shit I played football, baseball, basketball, wrestled and Lax.. Lettered in all 5 as well just different sports at different schools ha!

Different schools? And how did your "multi-sport" talents turn out?

Just now, CODBEARD said:

are you really trying to tell me something pip squeak?.. stay in your lane kid I got 40 years on ya.. can't believe everything you see and read on the social media Son.. It's all make believe.. Have to go out and live a little.. sheesh

40 years, yet can't differentiate right from wrong. You notice white people saying they don't privilege BECAUSE THEY'RE WHITE. I mean, I can understand why you wouldn't want to admit it but it's there. Just open your eyes (which I know isn't possible for you people).

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, CODBEARD said:

Good at everything master at none.. Was a pro skater for a bit but mostly had to work since I was 16.. was on me own mon... we didn't have any special trainers or special programs and shit back then.. kids today are pussies.. just saying

Interesting. Sorry that you were on your own so early in life.

• Like 1

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Your a dot not even the feather, no ones scared of you or calling you no terrorist 

stop being a sheep

Enjoy your privilege! Here's a quick note:

Number of posts related to my article: 0.

Just Republican propaganda: many.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you... the Republican Platform!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Enjoy your privilege! Here's a quick note:

Number of posts related to my article: 0.

Just Republican propaganda: many.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you... the Republican Platform!

Care less about a thread who’s creator believes in a Mythical Privlidge card, just something to complain about and gives an excuse to not work Hard

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Care less about a thread who’s creator believes in a Mythical Privlidge card, just something to complain about and gives an excuse to working hard

You're a model Republican! Never look at the facts and statistics but just reach into a bag and pull out the first BS that comes to mind. Thanks for proving my point!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

You will need to factor in the crime rate statistics of your "black" groupings there...👌

Hope this helps 👍

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

Never look at the facts and statistics but just reach into a bag and pull out the first BS that comes to mind. Thanks for proving my point!

That's right...look at your black grouping statistics for crime and breaking rules and the law....

Now factor in the "fact" that "statistics show" if you want to group by "black"....well of course the "criminals" are going to have "more better stats" ......for improper voting....

Go ask your statistics school teacher 👍 but finish your real; homework first 👌

5 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Just waiting on my next class period to start. Had to get my daily dose of "don't ever think the world is smart."

Trust me young man, the world is full of, well, very ordinary people. Visiting this board confirms this. When I migrated to the USA, I spent two years in graduate school at a prominent University. Then, over the next 18 years, 15 of which were spent at a national firm with many international affiliates, I continued to be sheltered from what that majority of Americans were. So, for 20 years, I was under the totally misguided opinion that Americans were, indeed, a very intelligent people. Far more so, than the average Jamaican. However, for the second half of my life in this country, which were spent mostly with a regional firm, I was finally exposed to the fact that, just like Jamaicans, on average, Americans were, well, very average. 

Having said that, though I have never met you, just based on the way in which you express yourself, you are well ahead of the "average." I say this not because our beliefs appear to me more aligned than most of the other posters here, but because, you have demonstrated to capacity to defend your point of view with reasoned, well though out posts. That puts you very far ahead of well over 95% of the average human being. While this is sad, it is what it is. Be humble, but never, ever let any of these morons devalue you. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Pay attention Son.. Everyone who doesn't agree with something the Democrats say is not a Republican.. I am not politically affiliated with any party what so ever.. Could care less about politics and but I enjoy make fun of the idiots on both sides... It's all bullshit Son, and it's bad for you...go out and play fuck the nonsense

You're not a Republican? That's weird because you only positively react to posts by Republicans on here. Oh well, you're a funny guy though. At times...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

You will need to factor in the crime rate statistics of your "black" groupings there...👌

Hope this helps 👍

That's right...look at your black grouping statistics for crime and breaking rules and the law....

Now factor in the "fact" that "statistics show" if you want to group by "black"....well of course the "criminals" are going to have "more better stats" ......for improper voting....

Go ask your statistics school teacher 👍 but finish your real; homework first 👌

You're assuming black people are criminals. Not all are and that's an incorrect assumption.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

actually it is you...

who  should shut up and "enjoy your privilege" 👌

hope this helps 👍

40 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Not irreplaceable......expendable.....you know....for some parties political points 🙄

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

You're assuming black people are criminals. ...that's an incorrect assumption.

13 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Never look at the facts and statistics but just reach into a bag and pull out the first BS that comes to mind.

You are the one grouping "statistics" by color....

Can't ignore your own statistics...

..and try to claim some bullshit.

Finish factoring your statistics with your own grouping 👍

PS: better fix your work, or your teacher is going to faill you in your stat class...