Totally Equal...

ngdawg

1 minute ago, Troll said:

not when you have some statistics homework to do...

better get busy little boy...

PS: and don't forget to practice your flute 👍

I will practice! Unlike you, I actually prepare before performing instead of spewing what ever comes out of your mouth off the top of your head.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Ga96 said:

Damn @ngdawg kid schooling adults who have have no idea of the world around them.

Actually he needs you to correct him...

Better help your little prodigy boy.

You can start by explaining "black" crime statistics to him 👍

when he's done with his flute homework of course.

PS: maybe you can help him with that too... 👌

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

So either you cant read or your starting shit because your bored. 

If you read the damn thing for more than 1 min it tells u whats the problem

The vast majority of these ballots were rejected because voters made a mistake or failed to fill out the witness information, 2 according to state records. A rejected ballot does not necessarily mean the voter is denied his or her vote: North Carolina allows for a process called “vote curing,” where voters are notified that there’s a mistake and given a chance to fix their ballot 

so the people are either dumb and can't follow simple instructions or they made a mistake. Chose your excuse 

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

So either you cant read or your starting shit because your bored. 

If you read the damn thing for more than 1 min it tells u whats the problem

The vast majority of these ballots were rejected because voters made a mistake or failed to fill out the witness information, 2 according to state records. A rejected ballot does not necessarily mean the voter is denied his or her vote: North Carolina allows for a process called “vote curing,” where voters are notified that there’s a mistake and given a chance to fix their ballot 

so the people are either dumb and can't follow simple instructions or they made a mistake. Chose your excuse 

Did you read after that? Guess not...and you're the one telling me to read.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

yep i read ur whole article and yet you presented no counter argument to what I presented 

The statistics. 4.7% of black voters' mail-ins are rejected while only 1.1% are rejected for white people. The article also states that this has happened in the past in several different states and cities, devaluing the black person's vote over the white person's vote.

10 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

The statistics. 4.7% of black voters' mail-ins are rejected while only 1.1% are rejected for white people. The article also states that this has happened in the past in several different states and cities, devaluing the black person's vote over the white person's vote.

Which also shows u white people are able to read and follow directions better than black people. The evidence is right there in your numbers 

They don't send different directions to whites and black. One group follows the directions and is able to successfully send in their ballots while the others need a 2nd chance to do it again

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Which also shows u white people are able to read and follow directions better than black people. The evidence is right there in your numbers 

They don't send different directions to whites and black. One group follows the directions and is able to successfully send in their ballots while the others need a 2nd chance to do it again

Take a second to reread what you said. White people can read better than black people? Thanks for the laugh.

It also shows the discrimination between races at the polls (indirectly). The article addresses systemic racism too.

But I have to give you credit for actually reading the article and not spewing random garbage like your fellow buddies on here.

Just now, ngdawg said:

Take a second to reread what you said. White people can read better than black people? Thanks for the laugh.

It also shows the discrimination between races at the polls (indirectly). The article addresses systemic racism too.

But I have to give you credit for actually reading the article and not spewing random garbage like your fellow buddies on here.

Yes obv they can read and follow directions better otherwise they wouldn't have their ballots returned to them for a 2nd try at it 

White people by the numbers are more successful at reading directions filing out ballots and moving along and not having the state having to take the time to return it and say hey buddy heres another chance which is pathetic in its own right that we have people voting who can't follow simple directions 

12 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Knowing how smart you are, you'd stick the flute up your rear end and start farting. And then you'll claim that you're making music!

I would advise you to leave these individuals alone when it comes to politics. Why? Because they work backwards from their preconceived view of the world. Thus, any political debate is not a herculean task, but rather a Sisyphean one. 

Stick with the football side and leave them to wallow in their ignorance. Believe me, it is not worth it. Your life and time are far more valuable. 

It is largely why my posts on this side are largely related to my market musings taken from my daily diary.  

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yes obv they can read and follow directions better otherwise they wouldn't have their ballots returned to them for a 2nd try at it 

White people by the numbers are more successful at reading directions filing out ballots and moving along and not having the state having to take the time to return it and say hey buddy heres another chance which is pathetic in its own right that we have people voting who can't follow simple directions 

That the barrier to entry is hitting voters of color harder than white voters is indicative of broader, systemic issues with enfranchisement.

“When there’s a barrier, it’s going to fall hardest on the most disadvantaged and disenfranchised in the community, which is very frequently going to be poor voters and voters of color,”

I pulled this directly from the article. Take a second to read it. And then choose what biased response you can come up with.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

No disrespect (actually probable disrespect in this case). I am pretty certain I can read better than you.

• Thanks 1

Just now, DarterBlue said:

I would advise you to leave these individuals alone when it comes to politics. Why? Because they work backwards from their preconceived view of the world. Thus, any political debate is not a herculean task, but rather a Sisyphean one. 

Stick with the football side and leave them to wallow in their ignorance. Believe me, it is not worth it. Your life and time are far more valuable. 

It is largely why my posts on this side are largely related to my market musings taken from my daily diary.  

Alright then. You're a smart person and your advice seems correct. Thanks!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

That the barrier to entry is hitting voters of color harder than white voters is indicative of broader, systemic issues with enfranchisement.

“When there’s a barrier, it’s going to fall hardest on the most disadvantaged and disenfranchised in the community, which is very frequently going to be poor voters and voters of color,”

I pulled this directly from the article. Take a second to read it. And then choose what biased response you can come up with.

Yes I see you pulled it from the article

Again you seem to pull articles that continue to make black people victims of every little thing

When do the blacks stop being victims in their own minds? 

Filling out a ballot isn't difficult. There's instructions. Take time to read it and fill it out. Seems like 96% of them get it right.