Totally Equal...

ngdawg

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

No disrespect (actually probable disrespect in this case). I am pretty certain I can read better than you.

Possibly but again you wanna make it a me vs you thing it not

He presented numbers. 4.7% black 1.1% white

So 95-96% of blacks get it right 

99% of white get it right 

And places like NC still say its ok if you fucked this up heres another chance 

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yes I see you pulled it from the article

Again you seem to pull articles that continue to make black people victims of every little thing

When do the blacks stop being victims in their own minds? 

Filling out a ballot isn't difficult. There's instructions. Take time to read it and fill it out. Seems like 96% of them get it right. 

Voting is no little thing. Every vote can affect the presidency!

Alright, I'm headed over to the other forum. Cheerio!

52 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Take a second to reread what you said. White people can read better than black people? Thanks for the laugh.<<<perhaps you should check the IQ statistics in your favorite way to group people 👍...be sure to tell the whole  class what you find 👌

It also shows the discrimination between races at the polls (indirectly).<<the world conspires against stupidity...that big bad world... The article addresses systemic racism too.<<<the article is birdshit trash...no wonder you eat it up 🍴

But I have to give you credit for actually reading the article and not spewing random garbage like your fellow buddies on here.<<<how's your statistics coming along....figure out your errors yet???

Bird shit | Illustration by Alan Baker

5 hours ago, ngdawg said:

The statistics. 4.7% of black voters' mail-ins are rejected while only 1.1% are rejected for white people. The article also states that this has happened in the past in several different states and cities, devaluing the black person's vote over the white person's vote.

I heard they were rejected because they smelled like neckbones and Black and Milds. 

I donno. 

On 9/18/2020 at 11:30 AM, ngdawg said:

Voting is no little thing. Every vote can affect the presidency!

Alright, I'm headed over to the other forum. Cheerio!

One day your generation will be running the country. All I can say is be fair to everyone and treat others like you want to be treated. You will be a success I'm sure in whatever you choose to do. 

Do not let anyone tell you that you can not become the man you want to be. Work hard and those that matter will notice. And always be a man of your word.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

One day your generation will be running the country. All I can say is be fair to everyone and treat others like you want to be treated. You will be a success I'm sure in whatever you choose to do. 

Do not let anyone tell you that you can not become the man you want to be. Work hard and those that matter will notice. And always be a man of your word.

Very sound advice. You are one of the people I respect a lot on here. Thank you!

• Thanks 1