GA HSFB scoreboard

TheMaximumHornetSting

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I went with Jones County over Veterans. Idk why but thats the way I went for the pick em

Me too. I think they've had the experience with playing great teams, and that will pay off when they play someone around the same level as them.

I feel a little bad for Collins Hill, because they're a good team but are about to get clapped by Grayson.

• Like 1

Just now, ngdawg said:

Me too. I think they've had the experience with playing great teams, and that will pay off when they play someone around the same level as them.

I feel a little bad for Collins Hill, because they're a good team but are about to get clapped by Grayson.

I tormented myself over the Collins Hill Grayson game. I did end up going with Grayson. Just not a big believer in collins hill.

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I tormented myself over the Collins Hill Grayson game. I did end up going with Grayson. Just not a big believer in collins hill.

It was a pretty easy decision to pick Grayson, but I'm a fan of how Collins Hill has played so far. I'm not a big believer in Brookwood as many are.

30 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I went with Jones County over Veterans. Idk why but thats the way I went for the pick em

The big upset of the night....

Rufus...not North Morven...but Rufus...is picking McEachern to upset the World Champion Marietta Blue Devils.

If they don't Lime Sink will be cutting off shipments of LSE to OMacG...immediately.

And if they do...the first case of LSE is on me....

Nuff Said...

Rufus>>

• Like 2