Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

last night we had a few games:  John's Creek 0 Milton  (Alpharetta, GA) 29  Shiloh 7 Denmark (Alpharetta, GA) 0 Pace Academy @ELCA - Cancelled 

Final Score:  ELCA 14 @ Blessed Trinity 38

Looks like Oakleaf needs to be playing Banneker 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Tonight we got some hits and some misses 

Top 5 best games tonight: 

1. Parkview  vs NG 

2. Collins Hills @ Grayson

3. Walton @ Brookwood

4. Mceachern  vs Marietta  

5. East Coweta @ Norcross 

 

What about Jones County vs. Veterans?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Tonight we got some hits and some misses 

Top 5 best games tonight: 

1. Parkview  vs NG 

2. Collins Hills @ Grayson

3. Walton @ Brookwood

4. Mceachern  vs Marietta  

5. East Coweta @ Norcross 

 

Looking fwd to Games 1 & 4

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I went with Jones County over Veterans. Idk why but thats the way I went for the pick em

Me too. I think they've had the experience with playing great teams, and that will pay off when they play someone around the same level as them.

I feel a little bad for Collins Hill, because they're a good team but are about to get clapped by Grayson.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ngdawg said:

Me too. I think they've had the experience with playing great teams, and that will pay off when they play someone around the same level as them.

I feel a little bad for Collins Hill, because they're a good team but are about to get clapped by Grayson.

I tormented myself over the Collins Hill Grayson game. I did end up going with Grayson. Just not a big believer in collins hill.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I tormented myself over the Collins Hill Grayson game. I did end up going with Grayson. Just not a big believer in collins hill.

It was a pretty easy decision to pick Grayson, but I'm a fan of how Collins Hill has played so far. I'm not a big believer in Brookwood as many are.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I went with Jones County over Veterans. Idk why but thats the way I went for the pick em

The big upset of the night....

Rufus...not North Morven...but Rufus...is picking McEachern to upset the World Champion Marietta Blue Devils.

If they don't Lime Sink will be cutting off shipments of LSE to OMacG...immediately.

And if they do...the first case of LSE is on me....

Nuff Said...

 

 

Rufus>>

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...