Since South Florida is not participating in the playoffs this year...

181pl

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Does STA even have a schedule this year?

They're trying to put one together now.

I think the county is going to start playing games on 10/13.

So 5 or 6 game regular season schedule should give their schools the chance to opt-in to the state playoffs.

All I know right now is that they're playing Cardinal Gibbons and American Heritage.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

So 5 or 6 game regular season schedule should give their schools the chance to opt-in to the state playoffs.

All I know right now is that they're playing Cardinal Gibbons and American Heritage.

..now that's some information.

38 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

You're right.

I was shocked to see Columbia mentioned in any discussion about state championship games.

It's what happens when people are desperate for attention and need to talk about someone else to get noticed

Ga96 is a regional board poster trying to hack it with the big boys but is so far away from being relevant it's sad, him being connected to Lowndes is the only thing that makes him seem relevant but if you switched him out with a team like Wharton and he wouldn't have lasted that long on here 

4 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

It's what happens when people are desperate for attention and need to talk about someone else to get noticed

Ga96 is a regional board poster trying to hack it with the big boys but is so far away from being relevant it's sad, him being connected to Lowndes is the only thing that makes him seem relevant but if you switched him out with a team like Wharton and he wouldn't have lasted that long on here 

I wasn't shocked because of the poster...

But the actual team name Columbia popping up in anything state championship related.

16 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Columbiafan what he’s getting is CHS is not any good

not my words , so don’t thumb me down , I’m just saying what he’s beating around the bush

That's because our community is full of sellouts and the administration ignore the problems within the program

I know what's holding Columbia back, the difference is most the people on here have no first hand experience, much less Ga96 who should worry more about his program and not becoming a feeder school for rush propst in the near future if Lowndes continues to choke in the playoffs 

21 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I wasn't shocked because of the poster...

But the actual team name Columbia popping up in anything state championship related.

It's an area problem, there isn't a team in my part of a state outside of Madison in 1a and a few privates in small classifications with any chance to compete 

But I'm sure there are people dumb enough to think a program like Lee will win a state title, though they never will because they don't have the hunger to hold their own against the Dade powerhouses

It's actually why I started putting energy into a program at Columbia that is actually capable of Winning a state title since I realize as long as the county and administration refuses to address the issues Columbia ain't winning in football but unlike some dumbasses on here I don't put my eggs in one basket, I'll take a Championship in any sport it don't have to be football nor do I care if football wins state as frankly the only people at Columbia football who deserve it are the coaches, the rest of the program is lagging too far behind to deserve a title at this point

8 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

They would've had to opt-in by yesterday in order to be able to play in the playoffs.