Since South Florida is not participating in the playoffs this year...

181pl

43 minutes ago, 181pl said:

At this point, don't you think they'd be better playing an independent schedule with some of the other super teams and maybe a couple locals sprinkled in?  They could then shoot for a National bowl game against an IMG, SFA, etc. Seems like that would be better for the program than going for some empty State title in a year like this.

Wouldn't be eligible for Geico Bowl unless they were a state champion.

I don't think you know what's good for the program or would care what was in their best interest.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Wouldn't be eligible for Geico Bowl unless they were a state champion.

I don't think you know what's good for the program or would care what was in their best interest.

I couldn't really give two s**** about sta, but they are one of the Marquee recruited up super fake high school teams in the entire country, so they should try to put out the biggest profile they can instead of beating up on Hollywood hills or some other local schlub.

And who gives a s*** about the Geico bowls? You don't think that ESPN would make a postseason bowl game between St Thomas and IMG if they were both undefeated? You get a lot more exposure and make a hell of a lot more money that way. More money to buy next year's recruits and their parents.

4 hours ago, 181pl said:

I couldn't really give two s**** about sta, but they are one of the Marquee recruited up super fake high school teams in the entire country, so they should try to put out the biggest profile they can instead of beating up on Hollywood hills or some other local schlub.

It's in the middle of a pandemic you dispshit.

They're trying to make sure that they have some sort of season at all.

4 hours ago, 181pl said:

And who gives a s*** about the Geico bowls? You don't think that ESPN would make a postseason bowl game between St Thomas and IMG if they were both undefeated? You get a lot more exposure and make a hell of a lot more money that way. More money to buy next year's recruits and their parents.

The Geico Bowl is ESPN's postseason bowl game.

🤡