NJ.com's top 75 players in 2020

taojoe

I won't copy the entire list - if anyone wants it I can PM it to you - but here are where the North Jersey non-public kids are listed:

#73 PJ QB Delaportas 

#64 DP DE Price

#60 BC Qb Angeli

#47 DBP OL Bisontis

#42 SPP DB Lebrun

#38 SJR LB Monte

#29 BC DL Brogna

#27 BC Bellamy

#21 DP QB Butler

#17 SPP DE Rooks

#15 SJR VanDeMark

#14 SJR RB Estime

#5 BC DL Malone

#4 SPP QB Bullock

The #1 player was Union WR/DB Igbinosun.  A little surprised DBP DE Lenhardt is not on the list, nor any PC players...they may not have much info on the NYC transfers.  There was no "honorable mention" addendum.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, taojoe said:

I won't copy the entire list - if anyone wants it I can PM it to you - but here are where the North Jersey non-public kids are listed:

#73 PJ QB Delaportas 

#64 DP DE Price

#60 BC Qb Angeli

#47 DBP OL Bisontis

#42 SPP DB Lebrun

#38 SJR LB Monte

#29 BC DL Brogna

#27 BC Bellamy

#21 DP QB Butler

#17 SPP DE Rooks

#15 SJR VanDeMark

#14 SJR RB Estime

#5 BC DL Malone

#4 SPP QB Bullock

The #1 player was Union WR/DB Igbinosun.  A little surprised DBP DE Lenhardt is not on the list, nor any PC players...they may not have much info on the NYC transfers.  There was no "honorable mention" addendum.

No Christian Abrahams?? 🧐 

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Please post the stats vs BC, SJR, SPP and DPC. 

So his stats were padded which explains why he didn't make it and Angeli passed for 300yds on the season, Andrew Butler plays pope and MD every other game, pope John qb plays no one... so... umm yeah its a popularity contest based on your own standards 

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

JR had four wins vs SJR, DPC and BC. D had none vs the same. Like I said no excuses this season at SJR. IMO Bullock, Angeli and Butler are better. Some would say the PJ QB is better too. We’ll soon find out. 

Do you really want me to post JR' stats for those four games. I'll give you the heads up... they won despite his play bro. He had 1 TD/4Ints vs SPP, against Joe's he passed for 75yds the 1st game, 58yds second game, 2td/2int the first game. No TD's, no Ints the second game vs Joe's. Good game vs Bergen first time, second game had 58yds. Not my idea of a productive season bro.

No matter how you cut it only Tahj, and Andrew Butler have an argument when it comes to getting the nod over Dorian. Numbers don't lie

21 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

JR had four wins vs SJR, DPC and BC. D had none vs the same. Like I said no excuses this season at SJR. IMO Bullock, Angeli and Butler are better. Some would say the PJ QB is better too. We’ll soon find out. 

How many games do you think those guys would've won at PC??