GHSA investigates Valdosta QB eligibilty

Fred

3 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

Mr “My State is a bunch of pussies so I’m a jawja HS expert now” chimes in. 

Valdosta should’ve already lost one. They’ll play better teams. Going undefeated takes a lot of luck and this season it’ll even take more. 

I’d take the bet they don’t go undefeated if you want some.

$50 to the winners booster club. 

Valdosta might well lose this week. No matter which qb starts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The parents didn't divorce. They filed a legal seoaration and then told ESPN that they fully intend on nullifying it after the season is over. 

And, it isn't private. They told a national sports news network all about it. xD

You've got some real genius attorneys on this board.

Rufus>>

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The parents didn't divorce. They filed a legal seoaration and then told ESPN that they fully intend on nullifying it after the season is over. 

And, it isn't private. They told a national sports news network all about it. xD

Its dirty to bring up a kids parents situation at home like a divorce, we shouldn’t be looking in to that, but once the parents went on social media and straight up told everyone how their finagling the system, it’s fair game

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Its dirty to bring up a kids parents situation at home like a divorce, we shouldn’t be looking in to that, but once the parents went on social media and straight up told everyone how their finagling the system, it’s fair game

Yeah. I wouldn't try digging something like that up. They straight told the world. Hahaha

The mom was like... "Hey look USC! We're so committed to making sure Jake is ready to play for yall that we're willing to play loose with the rules and shit on a Georgia qb for ya!" xD

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

They let the Atlanta area go crazy with it and then try to pretend that everyone is being checked after that espn video they had to do something.

Im not from Georgia and never will be,

but doesn’t Metro have way way way more people moving in and out then say       South Bumbble fuck Georgia ????

of course the GH$A should give Metro teams leeway when it comes to transfers 

I think there is a good chance the GHSA will deny eligibility. Might as well pack his bags, turn in his key to the landlord (Valdosta booster most likely), and head back home to mama.

The wording of "entire parental unit" alone will give them reason enough to deny eligibility, especially with them admitting the separation is only temporary and was to purposely skirt the rule.

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

They let the Atlanta area go crazy with it and then try to pretend that everyone is being checked after that espn video they had to do something.

Quit fucking whining. You cry about metro getting transfers them when your beloved shithole county rival does you clam up. 

You’re more concerned with making your area (the biggest cheats in the history of hsfb) look like you’re by the book and you’ve lost any ability you might have had to have perspective. 

26 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I think there is a good chance the GHSA will deny eligibility. Might as well pack his bags, turn in his key to the landlord (Valdosta booster most likely), and head back home to mama.

The wording of "entire parental unit" alone will give them reason enough to deny eligibility, especially with them admitting the separation is only temporary and was to purposely skirt the rule.

I agree. 

All this is a moot point.

Colquitt is gonna be chasing Amari Friday night.  We knew it on Monday.  The Blackhats don't give a rat's derriere who the Cats play at QB.  They heard all the shit the Cat players were saying about our Hawgs' families.  Lime Sink made sure of that.

It ain't gonna be pretty in the Pen.

Not gonna be for children under 10.............

Rufus>>

• Like 1
  • Haha 1