GHSA investigates Valdosta QB eligibilty

Fred

3 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Garcia may very well be ruled eligible.

Valdosta may very well play in the Geico.

Valdosta may very well play against a Utah team.

But they won't play undefeated.

Rufus>>

No way them Tiny, Undersized, Moultrie Packa's Corch kittens of Valdosta will ever go undefeated.....Ever!

Seems like these idiot parents may have just cost their son a big opportunity, and he will have to pay for their stupidity.  There’s a concept in the law that fraud vitiates consent, which in this case means that the fraud perpetrated and now admitted by the parents renders the GSHA’s approval, which was granted based on fraudulent grounds, null and void.  

It’s always the selfish, fraudulent adult scammers that cost the kids, right, GSB?

• Thanks 2
  • Like 3

Is it true this kid has been held back twice by his parents? This kid ought to be 21 already. Saw alot of usc posters on cfb subreddit talking about that. How is this kid even allowed to play if thats true lol. I had friends in hs who werent allowed to play senior year bcs they were 19 before the season started after flunking one year. Also the parents are so dunb. I figured if you say you fake a divorce for your son’s athletic eligibility youll get some weird looks from the governing bodies

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Texasvic said:

Is it true this kid has been held back twice by his parents? This kid pught to be 21 already. Saw alot of usc posters on cfb subreddit talking about that. How is this kid even allowed to play if thats true lol. I had friends in hs who werent allowed to play senior year bcs they were 19 before the season started after flunking one year. Also the parents are so dunb. I figured if yo usay you fake a divorce for your son’s athletic eligibility youlk get some weird looks from the governing bodies

He can't play in Georgia at 21.  

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Texasvic said:

Is it true this kid has been held back twice by his parents? This kid ought to be 21 already. Saw alot of usc posters on cfb subreddit talking about that. How is this kid even allowed to play if thats true lol. I had friends in hs who werent allowed to play senior year bcs they were 19 before the season started after flunking one year. Also the parents are so dunb. I figured if you say you fake a divorce for your son’s athletic eligibility youll get some weird looks from the governing bodies

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He can't play in Georgia at 21.  

Thank god for Bishop Sycamore. 5th-6th years of HS it’s all good.

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Texasvic said:

He got held back once. They say it in the interview 

18 minutes ago, Texasvic said:

BRUUHHHH THATS Danny Almonte 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Heard it was already made.  GHSA is pissed, but as I thought, they could not do anything since the separation was filed legally.  No matter what the reason was, it was still a legally binding separation.  Garcia will take it out on colcuts this weekend. lol

If Garcia Plays This weekend , it’s over, he’s gonna put on a show

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

If Garcia Plays This weekend , it’s over, he’s gonna put on a show

Plus all the ex colcuts players that are now playing for Dookie, will spill the beans on the colcuts playbook and probst will be all over that.  Sorry norman park.  It's going to be a rough start to your weekend.  Unless the game is being played at norman, then maybe mayyybbeee it could be close for a while.  BTW where is the game being played?

Colquitt is a better program than Valdosta. Think back to your time on this board... who’s discussed more, Colquitt or Valdosta? The answer to that question wins this game. Propst and Garcia are not enough to overcome the difference. Colquitt is going to eat Valdosta’s line for breakfast and wreak havoc the entire game. 

This is nothing new. Packers>Wildcats

• Thanks 2