What does the GHSA do?

HooverOutlaw

18 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm sure there is mixed feelings like that on both sides of the stadium this Friday. Crazy story. Really almost stranger than fiction. 

Coach Rod is one of my all-time favorite coaches.  Even when he was just our D coordinator.  Lot of fire.  Put up with a lot of political BS.  I guess the same can be said for Rush.  I am a cat through and through but I will be pulling for Rod.  Hope I get to speak to him before the game.

• Like 2

Just now, Wildcat3 said:

Coach Rod is one of my all-time favorite coaches.  Even when he was just our D coordinator.  Lot of fire.  Put up with a lot of political BS.  I guess the same can be said for Rush.  I am a cat through and through but I will be pulling for Rod.  Hope I get to speak to him before the game.

Coach Rod told me that he had like 20 something ppl ask him to get them sideline passes. xD

Clearly he still has quite a few friends. Idk how many he actually asked for, but, I don't think we ever give out a lot of those. 

Game is gonna be lit!

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Coach Rod told me that he had like 20 something ppl ask him to get them sideline passes. xD

Clearly he still has quite a few friends. Idk how many he actually asked for, but, I don't think we ever give out a lot of those. 

Game is gonna be lit!

Atmosphere will be electric.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He's gonna be on his back some at the Pen. I have no doubt at all about that.

Unless Rush and the gang substitutes some similar sized grown construction workers in for their offensive line like the Cats used to do back in the day anyway. xD

If Hoover was playing Valdosta I would rather play Garcia than the dual threat QB. Dual threat takes playing man to man on 3rd down out of the play book or if you do and he takes off it normally a big gain. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

If Hoover was playing Valdosta I would rather play Garcia than the dual threat QB. Dual threat takes playing man to man on 3rd down out of the play book or if you do and he takes off it normally a big gain. 

I don't like seeing us play against truly good dual threat guys. If they are as dangerous throwing as running it's very difficult to defend.