Antifa Riots in Louisville

imaGoodBoyNow

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@DarterBlue you gotta give  him credit for his honesty 😂 

He is. I actually respect that very much. I almost feel like if we were at war and I suggested a duel with a coin flip for choice of weapons, that he may agree to it. So, in a sense, he has more honor than many of the other posters here. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, noonereal said:

hence the majority of American will not vote for Trump and did not

Listen, we will never agree on your far right views so as your president says, "it is what it is." 

Whatever, bro. Call it far right if that’s what make you feel better. In my opinion, that’s just leftist bullshit. I’ve been a dem most of my life. I think it’s funny that nobody on your side is concerned as to why I deem the way that I do. I’ve “left the plantation” . I’m simply now the enemy. That doesn’t bother you?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Whatever, bro. Call it far right if that’s what make you feel better. In my opinion, that’s just leftist bullshit. I’ve been a dem most of my life. I think it’s funny that nobody on your side is concerned as to why I deem the way that I do. I’ve “left the plantation” . I’m simply now the enemy. That doesn’t bother you?

literally, I chuckled. You are the enemy of who? Come on man, that is silly to say. 

This is lure of TRumpism.  He convinces  his followers they are victims. Of what, he never says, substantively. 

You honestly don't see yourself as far right?

What issue do you break with Trumpism on? Name one?

You see me go from side to side depending on the issue. The only "stereotype" that fairly applies to me is that I am a never TRumper. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I didn't include you in the post, yet you start with the racist comments?  If you wanna go that route no worries. We can.

Racist comments. Spare me. I’m black dude. And I didn’t ask for your permission for my inclusion now did I? Go whatever route that you deem necessary. Maybe you oughta wonder why a lifelong dem now wants nothing to do with that shit party. But nobody cares on the left. I know that I am the enemy now that I’ve left the plantation. I am who I am, and my convictions let me stand strong in my position. But you do you. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, concha said:

Said every dumbass in history without a gun who lost.  

🤡

Who said I don't have one?  I just don't need it to fight my battles.  Only bitches who have no business fighting, need a gun to win one.  You just better hope you don't cross the wrong person talking your shit and that gun jams.  Just a little friendly advice to a "christian". 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

Who said I don't have one?  I just don't need it to fight my battles.  Only bitches who have no business fighting, need a gun to win one.  You just better hope you don't cross the wrong person talking your shit and that gun jams.  Just a little friendly advice to a "christian". 

If it jams, I am pretty sure he would get his ass lit up. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Racist comments. Spare me. I’m black dude. And I didn’t ask for your permission for my inclusion now did I? Go whatever route that you deem necessary. Maybe you oughta wonder why a lifelong dem now wants nothing to do with that shit party. But nobody cares on the left. I know that I am the enemy now that I’ve left the plantation. I am who I am, and my convictions let me stand strong in my position. But you do you. 

Enemy?  You're not my enemy.  Don't give a fuck if you "left the plantation" or whatever.  Hate to break it to you, but I do not consider you my enemy.  But if you feel like that, then I'm sorry brother, but living a life where you consider yourself the enemy of people all because of politics, then you're right.  Do you.  For the record, being black does not mean you can't be racist.  By calling me an "essay" I guess you're assuming I'm some sort of Mexican banger. Lol.  far from it homie.  Enjoy your evening.  I'm out.

Just now, noonereal said:

literally, I chuckled. You are the enemy of who? Come on man, that is silly to say. 

This is lure of TRumpism.  He convinces  his followers they are victims. Of what, he never says, substantively. 

You honestly don't see yourself as far right?

What issue do you break with Trumpism on? Name one?

You see me go from side to side depending on the issue. The only "stereotype" that fairly applies to me is that I am a never TRumper. 

I am the enemy of the left. You know this. I’m their worst nightmare. A black man that has left the plantation. And to answer you question, knowing what I know now, I back Trump 100%. And it’s not Trumpism. You and the left have neatly categorized anyone that supports Trump in any way or goes against your narrative as “Trumpiam”. I don’t even have a problem with his tweets anymore. I will accept any all of his character defects because they are far overshadowed by his attributions, record, and love for this country. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Blueliner said:

I am the enemy of the left. You know this. I’m their worst nightmare. A black man that has left the plantation. And to answer you question, knowing what I know now, I back Trump 100%. And it’s not Trumpism. You and the left have neatly categorized anyone that supports Trump in any way or goes against your narrative as “Trumpiam”. I don’t even have a problem with his tweets anymore. I will accept any all of his character defects because they are far overshadowed by his attributions, record, and love for this country. 

Only in your mind are you the lefts enemy, it's not good to feel as such. 

IMHO, you are simply not rational on this subject. Sorry. But saying Trump cares about this country is ridiculous, at best. 

The guy thinks solders are fools for God's sake. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

The "C" is capitalized, imbecile.

And it's "guns".

I hope you fight better with your hands than your intellect, dumbass. Because in that case you are the very definition of unarmed.

🤡

8 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Enemy?  You're not my enemy.  Don't give a fuck if you "left the plantation" or whatever.  Hate to break it to you, but I do not consider you my enemy.  But if you feel like that, then I'm sorry brother, but living a life where you consider yourself the enemy of people all because of politics, then you're right.  Do you.  For the record, being black does not mean you can't be racist.  By calling me an "essay" I guess you're assuming I'm some sort of Mexican banger. Lol.  far from it homie.  Enjoy your evening.  I'm out.

Homie? Are you using this urban slang because he is of African descent? This is subtle racism that should not be tolerated. 

You got that ese?

9 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

I didn't include you in the post, yet you start with the racist comments?  If you wanna go that route no worries. We can.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Thumbs down drive by guy  didn't start nuttin....🤣

daily rapid fire blue be like....

giphy.gif

This place is really funny sometimes...🤣  

giphy.gif

😝

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Homie? Are you using this urban slang because he is of African descent? This is subtle racism that should not be tolerated. 

You got that ese?

You say all that... 

Then proceed to call him "ese" which I'm quite sure you spelled wrong... 

Shortly after Blueliner did it.... why? Because Aztec is of Hispanic  descent?  So was it racist when he had Spanish slang thrown at him ? Or nah? 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You say all that... 

Then proceed to call him "ese" which I'm quite sure you spelled wrong... 

Shortly after Blueliner did it.... why? Because Aztec is of Hispanic  descent?  So was it racist when he had Spanish slang thrown at him ? Or nah? 

Aztecs Hispanic?? I thought he was a fellow Meatball 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

A smart man once said to those that see civil unrest and don't understand civil unrest is what happens every time a place is ruled by the people and the peoples needs are not being met.

Or...the people’ have been “dumbed down”, indoctrinated with hate for themselves and country, generational victimization, and outright lies and falsehoods 👍

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1