Jump to content

Antifa Riots in Louisville


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Uh.....riiiiiight. Lol. You ain’t in California (nor Minnesota) anymore essay. 🤣

I didn't include you in the post, yet you start with the racist comments?  If you wanna go that route no worries. We can.

  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whatever, bro. Call it far right if that’s what make you feel better. In my opinion, that’s just leftist bullshit. I’ve been a dem most of my life. I think it’s funny that nobody on your side is conce

Haha, I'm afraid y'all would be out numbered and out skilled if it came down to the streets.  You and Imagoodboynow and gsb and conchita?  Lol.  I pray for your own good, it never comes to that. 

Actually and historically, "your KKK was founder by 8 Democrats".....They also killed Abe Lincoln and hated the Emancipation Act....Most Dems don't know history and when others disagree, throw stones.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

You'd end up shooting your own ass.  GTFOH with that crap.  Real men don't use weapons to fight.  Hand to hand is the only way to go. 

People resort to violence when they are not equipped in word to defend themselves. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

hence the majority of American will not vote for Trump and did not

Listen, we will never agree on your far right views so as your president says, "it is what it is." 

That response makes no sense 

Back on ignore 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

You'd end up shooting your own ass.  GTFOH with that crap.  Real men don't use weapons to fight.  Hand to hand is the only way to go. 

 

Said every dumbass in history without a gun who lost.  

🤡

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@DarterBlue you gotta give  him credit for his honesty 😂 

He is. I actually respect that very much. I almost feel like if we were at war and I suggested a duel with a coin flip for choice of weapons, that he may agree to it. So, in a sense, he has more honor than many of the other posters here. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DarterBlue said:

He is. I actually respect that very much. I almost feel like if we were at war and I suggested a duel with a coin flip for choice of weapons, that he may agree to it. So, in a sense, he has more honor than many of the other posters here. 

And that is all I ask for 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, noonereal said:

hence the majority of American will not vote for Trump and did not

Listen, we will never agree on your far right views so as your president says, "it is what it is." 

Whatever, bro. Call it far right if that’s what make you feel better. In my opinion, that’s just leftist bullshit. I’ve been a dem most of my life. I think it’s funny that nobody on your side is concerned as to why I deem the way that I do. I’ve “left the plantation” . I’m simply now the enemy. That doesn’t bother you?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Whatever, bro. Call it far right if that’s what make you feel better. In my opinion, that’s just leftist bullshit. I’ve been a dem most of my life. I think it’s funny that nobody on your side is concerned as to why I deem the way that I do. I’ve “left the plantation” . I’m simply now the enemy. That doesn’t bother you?

literally, I chuckled. You are the enemy of who? Come on man, that is silly to say. 

This is lure of TRumpism.  He convinces  his followers they are victims. Of what, he never says, substantively. 

You honestly don't see yourself as far right?

What issue do you break with Trumpism on? Name one?

You see me go from side to side depending on the issue. The only "stereotype" that fairly applies to me is that I am a never TRumper. 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I didn't include you in the post, yet you start with the racist comments?  If you wanna go that route no worries. We can.

Racist comments. Spare me. I’m black dude. And I didn’t ask for your permission for my inclusion now did I? Go whatever route that you deem necessary. Maybe you oughta wonder why a lifelong dem now wants nothing to do with that shit party. But nobody cares on the left. I know that I am the enemy now that I’ve left the plantation. I am who I am, and my convictions let me stand strong in my position. But you do you. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, concha said:

 

Said every dumbass in history without a gun who lost.  

🤡

Who said I don't have one?  I just don't need it to fight my battles.  Only bitches who have no business fighting, need a gun to win one.  You just better hope you don't cross the wrong person talking your shit and that gun jams.  Just a little friendly advice to a "christian". 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

Who said I don't have one?  I just don't need it to fight my battles.  Only bitches who have no business fighting, need a gun to win one.  You just better hope you don't cross the wrong person talking your shit and that gun jams.  Just a little friendly advice to a "christian". 

If it jams, I am pretty sure he would get his ass lit up. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Racist comments. Spare me. I’m black dude. And I didn’t ask for your permission for my inclusion now did I? Go whatever route that you deem necessary. Maybe you oughta wonder why a lifelong dem now wants nothing to do with that shit party. But nobody cares on the left. I know that I am the enemy now that I’ve left the plantation. I am who I am, and my convictions let me stand strong in my position. But you do you. 

Enemy?  You're not my enemy.  Don't give a fuck if you "left the plantation" or whatever.  Hate to break it to you, but I do not consider you my enemy.  But if you feel like that, then I'm sorry brother, but living a life where you consider yourself the enemy of people all because of politics, then you're right.  Do you.  For the record, being black does not mean you can't be racist.  By calling me an "essay" I guess you're assuming I'm some sort of Mexican banger. Lol.  far from it homie.  Enjoy your evening.  I'm out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, noonereal said:

literally, I chuckled. You are the enemy of who? Come on man, that is silly to say. 

This is lure of TRumpism.  He convinces  his followers they are victims. Of what, he never says, substantively. 

You honestly don't see yourself as far right?

What issue do you break with Trumpism on? Name one?

You see me go from side to side depending on the issue. The only "stereotype" that fairly applies to me is that I am a never TRumper. 

 

I am the enemy of the left. You know this. I’m their worst nightmare. A black man that has left the plantation. And to answer you question, knowing what I know now, I back Trump 100%. And it’s not Trumpism. You and the left have neatly categorized anyone that supports Trump in any way or goes against your narrative as “Trumpiam”. I don’t even have a problem with his tweets anymore. I will accept any all of his character defects because they are far overshadowed by his attributions, record, and love for this country. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blueliner said:

I am the enemy of the left. You know this. I’m their worst nightmare. A black man that has left the plantation. And to answer you question, knowing what I know now, I back Trump 100%. And it’s not Trumpism. You and the left have neatly categorized anyone that supports Trump in any way or goes against your narrative as “Trumpiam”. I don’t even have a problem with his tweets anymore. I will accept any all of his character defects because they are far overshadowed by his attributions, record, and love for this country. 

Only in your mind are you the lefts enemy, it's not good to feel as such. 

IMHO, you are simply not rational on this subject. Sorry. But saying Trump cares about this country is ridiculous, at best. 

The guy thinks solders are fools for God's sake. 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Who said I don't have one?  I just don't need it to fight my battles.  Only bitches who have no business fighting, need a gun to win one.  You just better hope you don't cross the wrong person talking your shit and that gun jams.  Just a little friendly advice to a "christian". 

 

The "C" is capitalized, imbecile.

And it's "guns".

I hope you fight better with your hands than your intellect, dumbass. Because in that case you are the very definition of unarmed.

🤡

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Enemy?  You're not my enemy.  Don't give a fuck if you "left the plantation" or whatever.  Hate to break it to you, but I do not consider you my enemy.  But if you feel like that, then I'm sorry brother, but living a life where you consider yourself the enemy of people all because of politics, then you're right.  Do you.  For the record, being black does not mean you can't be racist.  By calling me an "essay" I guess you're assuming I'm some sort of Mexican banger. Lol.  far from it homie.  Enjoy your evening.  I'm out.

Homie? Are you using this urban slang because he is of African descent? This is subtle racism that should not be tolerated. 

You got that ese?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

I didn't include you in the post, yet you start with the racist comments?  If you wanna go that route no worries. We can.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

 

Thumbs down drive by guy  didn't start nuttin....🤣

 

daily rapid fire blue be like....

giphy.gif

 

This place is really funny sometimes...🤣  

giphy.gif

😝

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Homie? Are you using this urban slang because he is of African descent? This is subtle racism that should not be tolerated. 

You got that ese?

You say all that... 

Then proceed to call him "ese" which I'm quite sure you spelled wrong... 

Shortly after Blueliner did it.... why? Because Aztec is of Hispanic  descent?  So was it racist when he had Spanish slang thrown at him ? Or nah? 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You say all that... 

Then proceed to call him "ese" which I'm quite sure you spelled wrong... 

Shortly after Blueliner did it.... why? Because Aztec is of Hispanic  descent?  So was it racist when he had Spanish slang thrown at him ? Or nah? 

Aztecs Hispanic?? I thought he was a fellow Meatball 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...