Antifa Riots in Louisville

imaGoodBoyNow

14 hours ago, concha said:

The "C" is capitalized, imbecile.

And it's "guns".

I hope you fight better with your hands than your intellect, dumbass. Because in that case you are the very definition of unarmed.

🤡

The c was purposely left that way, since I know you are not one.  Seriously, if I have to spend time explaining everything to you, then I will have no time left in my life for anything else.  If spelling corrections are your only come back, then may the good Lord help you. 

Just now, AztecPadre said:

The c was purposely left that way, since I know you are not one.  Seriously, if I have to spend time explaining everything to you, then I will have no time left in my life for anything else.  If spelling corrections are your only come back, then may the good Lord help you. 

You are an idiot, Aztard.

Know your limitations.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You say all that... 

Then proceed to call him "ese" which I'm quite sure you spelled wrong... 

Shortly after Blueliner did it.... why? Because Aztec is of Hispanic  descent?  So was it racist when he had Spanish slang thrown at him ? Or nah? 

Brother, you really can't take him seriously.  Keyboard warriors like him need to be left alone.  Knowing full well he would never say anything of the sort to one's face.  Let him be and don't feed him the attention he seeks.  Treat him as you would block. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Derick Chauvin released on bail , will be deadly riots starting soon, my prayers go out to the residents of these towns, hopefully your houses are safe from all the mayhem bout to go down

Riotors, not demonstrators, should be put down using what ever it takes....Always in Democrat cities........Appeasement means the Gator eats you last...."Stand your ground"....

12 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Derick Chauvin released on bail , will be deadly riots starting soon, my prayers go out to the residents of these towns, hopefully your houses are safe from all the mayhem bout to go down

Let them burn it to the ground might be the only way the democrats finally get voted out in these cities 

• Like 3

On 9/24/2020 at 12:44 PM, Blueliner said:

Or...the people’ have been “dumbed down”, indoctrinated with hate for themselves and country, generational victimization, and outright lies and falsehoods 👍

Valid point that was written about in 25 years ago...Just read the "Enemy Within", by Michael Savage or "Death of the West",by Pat Buccahan..Better, read the "Communist Mamifesto"or in "Rules for Radicals"

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

On 9/24/2020 at 1:27 PM, AztecPadre said:

Says the klans "man".  How typical. 

Actually and historically, "your KKK was founder by 8 Democrats".....They also killed Abe Lincoln and hated the Emancipation Act....Most Dems don't know history and when others disagree, throw stones....

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, noonereal said:

how can you stand hate radio?

May be  more of being disgusted with Libealism....However, ANTIFA AND BLA appear to be what  you blame Savage of and far more dangerous.. You have never castigated them who are far more hateful and dangerous that a tough talking radio host...Why the hypocrisy ????

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

May be  more of being disgusted with Libealism....However, ANTIFA AND BLA appear to be what  you blame Savage of and far more dangerous.. You have never castigated them who are far more hateful and dangerous that a tough talking radio host...Why the hypocrisy ????

i have started threads on it... go away, you are an idiot