Hey HawgGoneIt 4

Amigo....

You didn't tell me that Jaycee was a special consultant with Rush and the Cats this week.

I'd say we're doomed...but I think the Blackhats can even handle that surprise.

I figure you already know this...but Colquitt will beat...the greatest high school team ever assembled by man...tomorrow night.  And it won't matter who or how many QBs Rush wants to play.  It's gonna get nasty...but why wouldn't it?

North Morven says...Colquitt by 7.

Rufus says...Colquitt.

Damn man...it's almost margarita time !!!!

Rufus>>

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Wait so Jaycee who was the QB for Rogers last year is talking with Propst? Yikes 

He was seen on the Wildcats practice field. I would imagine he wasn't there for a simple reunion and reliving the 2018 state championship and their lack of offense.

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Amigo....

You didn't tell me that Jaycee was a special consultant with Rush and the Cats this week.

I'd say we're doomed...but I think the Blackhats can even handle that surprise.

I figure you already know this...but Colquitt will beat...the greatest high school team ever assembled by man...tomorrow night.  And it won't matter who or how many QBs Rush wants to play.  It's gonna get nasty...but why wouldn't it?

North Morven says...Colquitt by 7.

Rufus says...Colquitt.

Damn man...it's almost margarita time !!!!

Rufus>>

I have my traditional Thursday night ritual going on save a couple of changes. 

Instead of rib eye, I have filet mignon on, and instead of Pretoria Fields I'm onto that Cypress Knee Mosaic from Georgia Beer Company in Valdosta. 

16009866791346611304273349889782.thumb.jpg.c0de17e00118856e128ec85f1f6642cd.jpg

Cypress Knee isn't half bad. Drinking that Valdosta born alcohol working on that voodoo that I do to hex them dastardly Cats. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
53 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

After all the shit we gave the GHSA...for what Buzz did with Grayson and Lowndes...Rush turns around and does the same thing with Jaycee.

You can't make this stuff up.....

Rufus>>

That’s because he’s a fucking piece of shit.

Hard for some of y’all to say but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it isn’t a fucking turtle. 

46 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

He was seen on the Wildcats practice field. I would imagine he wasn't there for a simple reunion and reliving the 2018 state championship and their lack of offense.

Well that lack of offense (17/18) certainly wasn’t crp fault, by golly! 

Don’t believe me? Ask him. Or most cc fans.  

😂 

21 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Jaycee has a lot of connections to Rush and even some of the other coaches over there. 

Not totally sure what he's up to with the Cats, but... Maybe some of his pissy attitude infects them while he's over there. 

That’s right. Is he selfish pos that got voted off the baseball team?

What a guy!

1 hour ago, Wildcat3 said:

I pick the Pack by 14.  If their D is legit.  Rod knows what he is doing. 

Still waiting on rod to figure out how to stop Travis tisdale from running the same play  

Just now, Wildcat3 said:

Please don't say that name around me.  Gives me nightmares again.  I think he just scored another TD.😂

Aye Imma bring it up every time somebody talk about rod being a defensive coach. We scored on that same play 3 years in a row