Hey HawgGoneIt 4

Rufus69

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

All of south Ga even some in his own camp are pointing the fingers at fabrizio for calling up and complaining to ghsa for garcia. 

I think Grayson.  They were pissed that they approved Valdosta QB and denied theirs.

Just now, Ga96 said:

True cats don't leave.

Many of the true cats have died off.  Many of the kids that played at Valdosta moved off.  Ones that stayed; their kids mostly went to Lowndes.  Im still here but if they keep pushing, I won't be.

30 minutes ago, Wildcat3 said:

I think Grayson.  They were pissed that they approved Valdosta QB and denied theirs.

Many of the true cats have died off.  Many of the kids that played at Valdosta moved off.  Ones that stayed; their kids mostly went to Lowndes.  Im still here but if they keep pushing, I won't be.

Fabrizio still mad about the packers and rush dragging him.

Hawg....just had my morning Black Silk.  Got a 9:00 am appointment...then a few headbutts for the neighbor down the cul de sac (he's a Auburn fan)...and then we should leave the Island around 11:30 am.

Ms. Violet said she would wait till 5:00 pm to give me my final instructions.

Amigo...it's gonna be Rare Air tonight.

Buddha Have Mercy...am I ready !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Hawg....just had my morning Black Silk.  Got a 9:00 am appointment...then a few headbutts for the neighbor down the cul de sac (he's a Auburn fan)...and then we should leave the Island around 11:30 am.

Ms. Violet said she would wait till 5:00 pm to give me my final instructions.

Amigo...it's gonna be Rare Air tonight.

Buddha Have Mercy...am I ready !!!!!

Rufus>>

Safe travels, though I’m sure you and your much better half could fall asleep and the vehicle could get to mole-tree sans driver. 

Let’s win! Good luck and keep em healthy!

16 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Safe travels, though I’m sure you and your much better half could fall asleep and the vehicle could get to mole-tree sans driver. 

Let’s win! Good luck and keep em healthy!

Believe it or not...we haven't been to Moultrie since the playoff game in November 2019.

Rufus>>

31 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Believe it or not...we haven't been to Moultrie since the playoff game in November 2019.

Rufus>>

I guess after the shit hit the fan it changed our travel habits! We took two small road trips to Chicago and Destin and will hit Destin one more time (I like to swim with the sharks) before we shut it down for the year. 

Enjoy the game and if cc doesn’t cover know that I am holding you personally responsible.......