Trump Rally in Jacksonville!

11 hours ago, Bormio said:

You think the guy is the devil.  Why watch him?

Are you serious?

How do you fully understand, learn. You don;t do it by hiding from what is unpleasant or don't like? 

It's called intellectual curiosity, I look at all things from all sides. This is why I don't fit into either major tribe.

Just now, noonereal said:

Are you serious?

How do you fully understand, learn. You don;t do it by hiding from what is unpleasant or don't like? 

It's called intellectual curiosity, I look at all things from all sides. This is why I don't fit into either major tribe.

You are not curious about Trump - you despise him.  Your mind is made up

16 minutes ago, Bormio said:

You are not curious about Trump - you despise him.  Your mind is made up

and????????????

----------------

I don't understand you. You want me to hide from knowledge.  Why would I put out my own eye? 

Also, in this case, it is fascinating. He is a genius of mass psychology, promotion and theater. 

I honestly cannot understand people (although I know I am the exception) who close their minds from understanding others. 

If I did not watch myself I would have to parrot a talking head from either camp. WTF? How is that good? 

Anyway, we are fundamentally different in how we approach life, obviously. 

peace out

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

and????????????

----------------

I don't understand you. You want me to hide from knowledge.  Why would I put out my own eye? 

Also, in this case, it is fascinating. He is a genius of mass psychology, promotion and theater. 

I honestly cannot understand people (although I know I am the exception) who close their minds from understanding others. 

If I did not watch myself I would have to parrot a talking head from either camp. WTF? How is that good? 

Anyway, we are fundamentally different in how we approach life, obviously. 

peace out

Naw, you are a Grade A BS artist.  But you are still interesting

• Like 1
  • Haha 1