The former Packer qb should not matter

HooverOutlaw

Heck fire Valdosta has known Colquitt's playbook since the others transferred months ago.   

Can anybody name another HS game with this much off the field BS. I predicted weeks ago something crazy will happen tomorrow night in Moultrie we will see. 

By the way on the Mikey Davis show tonight he basically said it was Lee County who turned Valdosta in not Colquitt. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Heck fire Valdosta has known Colquitt's playbook since the others transferred months ago.   

Can anybody name another HS game with this much off the field BS. I predicted weeks ago something crazy will happen tomorrow night in Moultrie we will see. 

By the way on the Mikey Davis show tonight he basically said it was Lee County who turned Valdosta in not Colquitt. 

Yeah. We just like to talk about it. It's region 1 football baby! Should all make for one hell of a Showtime series. 

Fabrizio and the gang are in the same classification and region with Valdosta. It's more important to them in the grand scheme. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

mikey is up and down he mentally same with his sources. In all honesty every school with money has hudl and you can watch everyone's film. We are also in 2020 takes a few mins for a coach to send a link to another.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You gotta come down and join in this an every year thing good and bad. Ask rab you could end up getting your ass beat 😂

33 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Funny.. What's with all this they know the play-book nonsense.. LOL um everyone has film and knows what everyone runs.  If you know what system they run you already know the play-book. It's not like anyone has any top secret offense no one has seen before. Sounds like excuse thread material to me.

Now if someone can infiltrate on game week and get a hold of the game plan vs you THAT could be helpful..but how do you know they didn't know they were being infiltrated and gave up a phony game plan?   haha

The History of the 'Spy vs Spy' Movie

Yeah, I don't think folks were tripping too hard on others knowing the plays. It's more about the potential of knowing the sideline signals. That is very valuable information. Things as simple as knowing whether the signal means run or pass can make a difference in the game. 

At the end of the day, it's mostly all just gamesmanship though. Just little things to sow discord and doubt and hopefully knock one team off their game and gain an edge. 

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah, I don't think folks were tripping too hard on others knowing the plays. It's more about the potential of knowing the sideline signals. That is very valuable information. Things as simple as knowing whether the signal means run or pass can make a difference in the game. 

At the end of the day, it's mostly all just gamesmanship though. Just little things to sow discord and doubt and hopefully knock one team off their game and gain an edge. 

It's not the playbook.  It's the terminology.  And who would know the terminology besides the OC?  The 2019 QB?  You think maybe?

Rufus>>

• Like 1

One thing is for certain in all of this. Rush is in for himself and it’s all about him. 

If a few kids get scholarships along the way, so be it. He is an alpha narcissist. A cocky little bastard. But I like it. He knows football and would’ve been fun to watch in a bigger setting, though I think he is where he’s supposed to be. 

Banging moms and causing havoc in the hamlet of cheatersville! The perfect backdrop. 

Just now, Wildcat3 said:

TRansfer WR probably knows too.  Nobody is complaining about that.  Oh, wait a minute.  Nevermind. My bad.

You damn right...your bad.

No.11 does know a lot of the passing terminology for sure.  But the 2019 QB knows it ALL.  If he hasn't partied it all out at VSU.  I'll just tell ya like it is...and take this as Gospel...

No Excuses tonight.

We Ready.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

Just now, CODBEARD said:

Most those signals, cue cards and terms are dummy anyway and smart coaches change them up periodically as well as have an in game switch up if they think the other team is onto them. Just like baseball signals when the other team is stealing them haha

It's illegal to steal signals...

Except in the GHSA.

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

You damn right...your bad.

No.11 does know a lot of the passing terminology for sure.  But the 2019 QB knows it ALL.  If he hasn't partied it all out at VSU.  I'll just tell ya like it is...and take this as Gospel...

No Excuses tonight.

We Ready.

Rufus>>

I think you misunderstood my tongue in cheek reply earlier.  I am a diehard Cat and I hate this $hit more than you do. I will always be a Rod supporter wherever he goes.  I will always bleed black and gold, but the fire that used to be there is but a small flame now.

14 minutes ago, Wildcat3 said:

I think you misunderstood my tongue in cheek reply earlier.  I am a diehard Cat and I hate this $hit more than you do. I will always be a Rod supporter wherever he goes.  I will always bleed black and gold, but the fire that used to be there is but a small flame now.

My apologies for the lack of understanding.

Rufus>>

If the other team has an inside knowledge of the play that is coming through a signal or verbiage, that is an edge. 

Nobody wants to give the other team an edge. 

You don't even have to know the exact play. Just knowing run or pass is valuable to the opposing defense. 

While it's true they still have to be able to stop it, knowing where to be and when, whether to stack the box, pursue to the edge or drop into coverage will help slow an attack. 

What's funny about all of this is, Valdosta NEEDS it. They need an edge from Colquitt. More of an edge than that they already got (Tajh Sanders is their best player by far) and Rush and the gang are doing everything they can to get it. All the stops are being pulled. 

30 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If the other team has an inside knowledge of the play that is coming through a signal or verbiage, that is an edge. 

Nobody wants to give the other team an edge. 

You don't even have to know the exact play. Just knowing run or pass is valuable to the opposing defense. 

While it's true they still have to be able to stop it, knowing where to be and when, whether to stack the box, pursue to the edge or drop into coverage will help slow an attack. 

What's funny about all of this is, Valdosta NEEDS it. They need an edge from Colquitt. More of an edge than that they already got (Tajh Sanders is their best player by far) and Rush and the gang are doing everything they can to get it. All the stops are being pulled. 

What times kickoff tonight? Stream?