The former Packer qb should not matter

HooverOutlaw

22 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

How’s the feel around town, does it feel like game day against Valdookie or is something missing 

Nothing missing right now. Talk to me tomorrow or after 11 tonight. xD

It actually has a bit more of a big deal feel than in the past. This game had lost some of it's luster after several years of beating the Cats and them staying in 6A, but, after the score-fest last season and close loss, the Packer fans wanted get backs already. Now add in that Valdemort is over there, some players transferred to there, Jaycee helping them, etc... Seems like a pretty big deal. 

A lot of people have stayed pretty subdued though, because they don't really know what to expect since we have Coach Rogers now instead of Valdemort. Nobody feeling super confident enough to get out there talking a lot of trash. 

Not me though. I've been giving em hell since last weekend. If I have any idea you're from Valdosta, I'm all over it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nothing missing right now. Talk to me tomorrow or after 11 tonight. xD

It actually has a bit more of a big deal feel than in the past. This game had lost some of it's luster after several years of beating the Cats and them staying in 6A, but, after the score-fest last season and close loss, the Packer fans wanted fet backs already. Now add in that Valdemort is over there, some players transferred to there, Jaycee helping them, etc... Seems like a pretty big deal. 

A lot of people have stayed pretty subdued though, because they don't really know what to expect since we have Coach Rogers now instead of Valdemort. Nobody feeling super confident enough to get out there talking a lot of trash. 

Not me though. I've been giving em hell since last weekend. If I have any idea you're from Valdosta, I'm all over it. 

Sitting in Margarita's with a blended concoction.

Rufus>>

• Like 1