Biden up 5 in Ohio...per fox

RedZone

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

Sincerely in return, i find it shocking that you can even ask. That you believe other is a study in mass psychology (manipulation).

Ok. For argument sake, let’s say you’re right. Why? What makes Trump a more dangerous “showman” than Any other showman President that has “psychologically manipulated” an electorate. You can’t possible believe that he’s the first President to do this? Don’t you find it a little arrogant that you think that the 80-90 million people that going to vote for Trump are being manipulated and YOU are the one who’s right? Thoughts.

32 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Ok. For argument sake, let’s say you’re right. Why? What makes Trump a more dangerous “showman” than Any other showman President that has “psychologically manipulated” an electorate. You can’t possible believe that he’s the first President to do this? Don’t you find it a little arrogant that you think that the 80-90 million people that going to vote for Trump are being manipulated and YOU are the one who’s right? Thoughts.

I started to reply and then deleted it, it's pointless. All you need to do is think and process objectively. (something humans are not wired to do) The info is all out there. 

As to arrogance, I found long ago that most times it is perceived in another because the person perceiving it is insecure in themselves. 

Mass psychology? It's a very interesting subject and surprisingly easy to do. What is hard to do is to grab a big stage which Trump is a master at. Genius.  (I first studied mass psychology in the mid 70's, Hitler was  a master too, many books written on it. I always liked The Mass Psychology of Fascism by Wilhelm Reich.) 

and no, the USA has not had anyone ever so effectively created an alternative reality for so many.

I could live with 80% of his policies but the man is the devil that has a good chance of collapsing our democracy.

-----------------------

Off subject:

I nearly voted for him. I made my decision walking into teh polling place. I hated Clinton and never voted for her husband.  I enjoyed Trump's show and wanted change in DC. The only reason I didn't was because just before the election he released a list of potential SCOTUS nominees. It scared me as my youngest child and two of my grandkids are mixed and I was concerned it might really choose from his radical list.

I believed he was going to put on his big boy pants after being elected, instead he has only gotten worse. 

14 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

was probably trying to be all bro with them.... 🤣

Q) How many deferrals, to not serve, did Biddy get ???

A) One more than T did.....

winner....🏆

Extra Credit...you know...for a lifeguard football athlete with an asthma waiver....

....to be able to enter politics and give all those long winded speeches. 🤣

🎈

• Haha 1

Dementia is not a static disease, it is progressive.  Not always slowly.  Some are trying to fool themselves that this does not matter.  But it does.  The Democrats rallied the wagons to save this guy’s candidacy.  For that Carville et al maybe should not burn in hell, but spend a helluva long time in purgatory.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/26/2020 at 9:17 PM, Bormio said:

Dementia is not a static disease, it is progressive.  Not always slowly.  Some are trying to fool themselves that this does not matter.  But it does.  The Democrats rallied the wagons to save this guy’s candidacy.  For that Carville et al maybe should not burn in hell, but spend a helluva long time in purgatory.

maxresdefault.jpg