All good here boys!

Sweetlarry

Had company and Mama doesn’t dig me cuttin’ up on the boards when we have Guests. Needless to say I’m drunker than all he’ll get out! But I deserve it! 

LSU was a huge disappointment. Missing Stingley was huge but you gotta be able to get stops. Give the bulldogs credit and especially Costello and Leach. They were better today from top to bottom. 

Was pleased with Arik’s performance (needs to block a little better) and BJs as well. Very disappointed with Jay Ward. He was eaten alive, but he wasn’t alone. 

Pelini needs to give some money back tonight! His refusal to go away from man when we just didn’t have the horses to cover them in man was stunning! Shocked that O didn’t tell him on the headset to go zone or pack his shit. 

LSU will be fine. We weren’t going to replicate last year, but still can be a very good team. Kids gotta grow up and fast. 

Marietta will continue to improve as well. Kind of similar to LSU in that we have a ton of youth but that’s not an excuse. Gotta step up and get the job done. 

All that said, my schools are still the defending champions until somebody else is crowned. There isn’t a one of you that wouldn’t trade places because we all know that a ring on the finger is better than hoping and praying! 

Heading to the beach early tomorrow so I’ll be off and in intermittently for the next week. If anybody is gonna be down Destin way DM me and we’ll have a drink!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Had company and Mama doesn’t dig me cuttin’ up on the boards when we have Guests. Needless to say I’m drunker than all he’ll get out! But I deserve it! 

LSU was a huge disappointment. Missing Stingley was huge but you gotta be able to get stops. Give the bulldogs credit and especially Costello and Leach. They were better today from top to bottom. 

Was pleased with Arik’s performance (needs to block a little better) and BJs as well. Very disappointed with Jay Ward. He was eaten alive, but he wasn’t alone. 

Pelini needs to give some money back tonight! His refusal to go away from man when we just didn’t have the horses to cover them in man was stunning! Shocked that O didn’t tell him on the headset to go zone or pack his shit. 

LSU will be fine. We weren’t going to replicate last year, but still can be a very good team. Kids gotta grow up and fast. 

Marietta will continue to improve as well. Kind of similar to LSU in that we have a ton of youth but that’s not an excuse. Gotta step up and get the job done. 

All that said, my schools are still the defending champions until somebody else is crowned. There isn’t a one of you that wouldn’t trade places because we all know that a ring on the finger is better than hoping and praying! 

Heading to the beach early tomorrow so I’ll be off and in intermittently for the next week. If anybody is gonna be down Destin way DM me and we’ll have a drink!

Larry

sounds like a 3 birdie day and a lost. 😀

still it is what it is

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

lol_vladimir_putin.gif

9 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

no doubt, you sound like a classy guy

tell "mama" we said hi

10 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

I don't know any Alabama fans that would swap to LSU fans.  I would not trade Hoover's past and tradition for being a once a 50 year champion. But that's just me. Have a good time in Destin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I don't know any Alabama fans that would swap to LSU fans.  I would not trade Hoover's past and tradition for being a once a 50 year champion. But that's just me. Have a good time in Destin.

I was referring to being the defending champions. But if you wanna go a step further There’s only one team in CFB with more title This millennium than LSU, so I get it. 

Errrbody else would trade in a heartbeat or they’re losers for saying they’re happy with nothing. 

Made it and already a few cocktails in, thanks!

5FC06DA5-59D6-481E-8505-067E4FFCDEDE.jpeg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

I was referring to being the defending champions. But if you wanna go a step further There’s only one team in CFB with more title This millennium than LSU, so I get it. 

Errrbody else would trade in a heartbeat or they’re losers for saying they’re happy with nothing. 

Made it and already a few cocktails in, thanks!

5FC06DA5-59D6-481E-8505-067E4FFCDEDE.jpeg

Much damage.

You do any fishing while there?

31 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Not today. 

Gonna try to find a charter for me and Baby Sweets. 

Here are a few good ones

This is the best charter in destin  maybe booked

https://m.facebook.com/charterfishingdestinflorida/ 

Phoenix 

https://m.facebook.com/DestinFishingCharters

Best party boat bottom fishing is Sweet Jody. 

19 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Thanks.

You know them? 

The Anastasia imo is the best charter in destin.

Pier fishing is a blast if you got the right gear.  If you go buy any gear go to Walmart. I have rented a pontoon and bay fished a several times. Last summer at the bay bridge we got on a bunch of spanish using gotchas.  Also have caught sheepshead, red fish and trout using live shrimp.